• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Announcement Discontinuation of MicroLikes to D Bucks Exchanges

Devin

Founder and Owner
Staff member
Profit Partner
Wordsmith
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵30.222525
Referral Credit
Dear Discussion Bucks Community,

We hope this message finds you well. We have an important update regarding our partnership with MicroLikes that we need to share with you.

Due to recent changes in regulations, MicroLikes has announced that they will be modifying their business model. As of May 23, 2024, MicroLikes can no longer operate as a money transmitting business, which means that MicroLikes will no longer hold any monetary value.

What This Means for You:
  • Existing Contests and Tips: Any contests created or tips given as of May 23, 2024, 12:00 PM (Central Time) will honor the value of 1 MicroLike = $0.01. MicroLikes is committed to ensuring that all open contests and tips are settled accordingly.
  • New Contests, Giveaways, and Tips: Effective immediately, any new contests, giveaways, or tips will not have monetary value. Instead, MicroLikes will function as points that can be exchanged for perks and features on forums, without any monetary equivalence.
  • Temporary Registration Halt: MicroLikes will temporarily stop accepting new registrations on MicroLikes.com as of May 23, 2024, 12:00 PM (Central Time). Current users can continue to use MicroLikes, but please be aware that MicroLikes no longer have any monetary value or obligation to be exchanged for real money after May 23, 2024, 12:00 PM (Central Time).
Impact on Discussion Bucks:

Due to these significant changes, we regret to inform you that we can no longer facilitate the exchange of MicroLikes to D Bucks. We understand that this may come as disappointing news to many of you who have enjoyed the versatility and benefits of this feature.

Our Commitment to You:

We value our community immensely and are committed to continuing to provide a platform where you can express your opinions and earn rewards. Although we are no longer able to offer MicroLikes exchanges, we are actively exploring new and innovative ways to enhance your experience on Discussion Bucks.

Next Steps:
  • Effective immediately, the option to exchange MicroLikes for D Bucks is discontinued.
  • We encourage you to explore other redemption options available on Discussion Bucks.
  • If you have any pending exchanges that were initiated before this announcement, please contact me directly for assistance.
We deeply appreciate your understanding and patience as we navigate these changes. Our goal is to ensure the continued growth and innovation of our community, and we remain dedicated to providing you with valuable and rewarding experiences.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me directly. Your feedback is invaluable as we strive to improve our platform for all members.

Thank you for your continued engagement and support.

Warm regards,

Devin
Owner of Discussion Bucks

@Starmix , you can cash in your MicroLikes earned before May 23, 2024, 12:00 PM (Central Time). Anything earned after that will not be exchanged for cash. You will have to cash out on the MicroLikes site with @Mike30 . I am sure @Mike30 can do a better job telling everyone how to go about it better than me.

@Starmix , you can cash in your MicroLikes earned before May 23, 2024, 12:00 PM (Central Time). Anything earned after that will not be exchanged for cash. You will have to cash out on the MicroLikes site with @Mike30 . I am sure @Mike30 can do a better job telling everyone how to go about it better than me.
Thank you @Devin for updating this matter.
Thank you @fords8, you explained it well.

To all users, keep in mind that all earned/tipped MicroLikes before the update will be honored. And MicroLikes earned on and after May, 23, 2024, could be used for perks and features on forums( I don't know about other forums, but I can assure you there will be at least a place where you can spend them (on any of my websites) Currently working on new products/services for its use. Just keep bringing good value/content on forums as you have done, They accumulate through time :)

I am actually planning on adapting it for future payments for stuff that people can get from me, regardless of the forum I am on. I may or may not adapt a flat rate of conversion between the two, as I am not sure how feasible it would be to do the conversions.

I am actually planning on adapting it for future payments for stuff that people can get from me, regardless of the forum I am on. I may or may not adapt a flat rate of conversion between the two, as I am not sure how feasible it would be to do the conversions.
I am always open to the negotiation table to find ways to benefit all parts involved (users, forums and MicroLikes) Any solution presented should be a triple win scenario.

I am disappointed about it. I was thinking that I would earn from microlikes but now that dream has broken. I wish the thinks her sorted out soon.
Don't be disappointed, when something is good, it's not easy. Business has its things. I can't do what I was doing, but this is not the end. If I get the support from the community, we can get this done the right way and become the Official tipping system for forums(the way it was working and even 1000% better)
It might take some time, but it is doable. trust me, I don't give up that easy (I am hard-headed).

It's also very impractical to pay people from the pocket of @Mike30 😁. I understand it. Members stopped tipping too. Well, anyway, that's part of DBucks program. I'm so thankful for those blessings I received from Microlikes and the two- time winning of Microlikes from DBucks. Thank you @Devin 😁.

@Mike30 I think there is a contradictory, from 1st june you could redeem microlikes for crypto and from 23th may they will not have any monetary value and people purchase them with money, there is something missing in the story.
Nothing contradictory about it. @Mike30 is no longer offering a withdraw service of it, as it can be considered as a money exchange service. Money Exchange Services have strict guidelines in the U.S., and it requires a bunch of paperwork and documentation to show that Mike is not facilitating exchanges that allow scammers to get money from people. The Litecoin message probably is left up to allow the last couple of contests to run the allowance of withdrawing for the last time, as per his numerous messages on Forum Race regarding the contests he held during the month of May.

Ultimately, the original purpose of MicroLikes is what he decided to keep the spirit of. Which is, you can purchase MicroLikes if you plan on giving away a lot of it for quality posts, contests and what not, but you cannot cash out without people willing to pay you directly for it.

We have to welcome the decision. Well, I did earn some from the Microlikes and it was actually an added bonus. We actually didn't work for it. The decision definitely pinches but is definitely in favour of the site. I asked Mike and he said that we can use it to buy services like promoting our blogs on Forumrace.

11,642Threads
90,713Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member