Official Event Discussion Bucks Contest - Refer & Win!

Devin

Founder & Admin
Staff member
Profit Partner
Wordsmith
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.600000
Referral Credit
🏆 Discussion Bucks Contest - Refer & Win! 🏆

Hey there, Discussion Bucks members!

We're thrilled to announce an exciting contest that gives you the chance to earn big rewards while growing our amazing community. From now until May 31st, 2024 at 11:59 PM EST, every successful referral you make will not only boost your earnings but also give you the opportunity to win fantastic prizes!

Here's how it works:

🌟 Referral Earnings Boost:
For every successful referral you make, your earnings will increase from the original $0.25 to an incredible $0.50 per successful referral! A successful referral is a member who registers, confirms their email, and creates a total of 25 posts across the forum. Plus, new members will immediately receive an increase in earnings simply by joining, going from $0.00 up to an impressive $0.75!

🥇 Top Referrers Prizes:
The members who refer the most new members will be rewarded as follows:
1st Place - $15.00 in MicroLikes
2nd Place - $10.00 in MicroLikes
3rd Place - $5.00 in MicroLikes

💰 Crediting Details:
Each of the top three rewards will be credited in MicroLikes, while the referral bonus of $0.50 and the signup bonus of $0.75 will be credited directly in D Bucks.

🚨 Fair Play Notice:
We take fair play seriously at Discussion Bucks. Our advanced system allows us to track members who may attempt to exploit this contest. If any member is caught cheating and creating new sign-ups to boost their chances of winning and earning additional revenue, they will forfeit all referral-based earnings, be disqualified from the contest, and will receive a forum warning per our community guidelines. Honesty and fair play are crucial for everyone involved.

Get ready to spread the word about Discussion Bucks and earn amazing rewards while doing so!
Let's make this contest a fun and rewarding experience for all members.

Good luck, and happy referring!

Update 5/24/2024

Due to MicroLikes no longer offering monetary incentives for MicroLikes, these prizes will be rewarded in Discussion Bucks currency.

Last edited:
If someone won 5 $ in microlikes or any prize on this contest, does it has to send it back to you and you charge 10 % or could get instead 5 $ DBucks directly?
You can request withdrawal via PayPal. It's easy to do.
Post automatically merged:

I have just read it this evening Ph time. I'll refer more starting tomorrow. I hope many of my friends will be amused and join.

You can request withdrawal via PayPal. It's easy to do.
Post automatically merged:

I have just read it this evening Ph time. I'll refer more starting tomorrow. I hope many of my friends will be amused and join.
If it was available in my country I won't ask this question or @Mike30 introduces litecoin cashout may he is a limited person and cannot purchase crypto as several admins.

If it was available in my country I won't ask this question or @Mike30 introduces litecoin cashout may he is a limited person and cannot purchase crypto as several admins.
MicroLikes Purchases & Cashouts with Crypto will start rolling on June 1st. I posted this update yesterday on ForumRace and on MicroLikes as well.

If someone won 5 $ in microlikes or any prize on this contest, does it has to send it back to you and you charge 10 % or could get instead 5 $ DBucks directly?
You can withdraw your MicroLikes directly through the MicroLikes platform using PayPal. If you wish to exchange it to D Bucks, it will include the 10% fee unfortunately.
I tried referring someone @Devin but till now the person was not sent a confirmation message.
Send me a private message with their username, and if they need to speak with me directly, they can use the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the website to open a support ticket.

You can withdraw your MicroLikes directly through the MicroLikes platform using PayPal. If you wish to exchange it to D Bucks, it will include the 10% fee unfortunately.
Devin, don't feel bad about the fee. Today I purchased Litecoin and I ended up paying 29% on fees. Crypto exchanges are killing us with their fees.

Devin, don't feel bad about the fee. Today I purchased Litecoin and I ended up paying 29% on fees. Crypto exchanges are killing us with their fees.
You can try Peer to Peer trading on exchanges, which comes with lesser fees compared to directly buying on exchanges.

@Devin, is this contest not over? Does it mean that there is no winner for it? Other forums that had contests had announced winners since.
It appears as if some members were able to refer others to our platform, however, no one was able to receive a "successful referral" before the contest deadline. I have yet to post this announcement though as I've been busy working on technical issues and responding to a variety of requests here on Discussion Bucks. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I had a successful referral. The user @Trush Jodie, signed up under me and completed 25 posts way before dateline. I received referral credit for her sign up around 10:22 central time on Friday 31st which is still within the contest period.
Thank you. I will review it again.

@Devin, I don't know how long it takes to make this review and do an announcement. I sincerely don't like the body language of the site management regarding this contest.
Hi there,

Firstly, our contest guidelines state the end date: "From now until May 31st, 2024, at 11:59 PM EST." They do not specify when winners will be announced. On June 3rd, 2024, at 2:42 PM EST, you inquired if the contest was over. I replied with the accurate information available at that time—there were no successful referrals.

Additionally, I've been addressing technical issues affecting many members, such as country flags displaying incorrectly, intrusive advertisements, and caching problems that even prevented me from accessing the admin control panel. Resolving these issues is always my top priority to ensure our website remains usable for everyone. Hence, I couldn't update the contest results sooner.

You mentioned you had one successful referral about two hours after your initial inquiry. I responded, stating I would check the information again.

Regarding your feedback about the management and my supposed body language, I'm not sure how you can assess body language without having seen me in person. Also, rushing the process and posting negative comments about me only delays my response and resolution to your issue.

I have been busy not only resolving website issues but also working over eight hours a day and handling personal activities. I am the only one managing payments to our members, as well as creating contests and providing prizes. If this delays contest follow-ups, I apologize, but I ask for your patience. No other members have complained about the management or legitimacy of Discussion Bucks, and my reputation is built on trust and transparency. You have successfully requested and received withdrawals multiple times, and I have never failed to pay anyone here or on Forum Filler.

Given your rush and negative comments, I will investigate your "successful" referral. It appears the referral joined on the last day of the contest, made 25 posts, and then disappeared, which raises concerns about its legitimacy. If the referral is verified, you will receive your reward in MicroLikes (the initial incentive for this contest), which are not transferable to D Bucks.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Best regards,
Devin

Let's be thankful to have a patient and understanding site owner who never fails to pay us. Let's not be toxic and remain calm. I am thankful I don't own a forum site because I easily get irritated of complaints that are harsh I may shut down my site instantly, who cares.

Thank you @Devin for being patient and broad - minded. Thanks for operating this site for people to earn. God bless you more and your family.

Let's be thankful to have a patient and understanding site owner who never fails to pay us. Let's not be toxic and remain calm. I am thankful I don't own a forum site because I easily get irritated of complaints that are harsh I may shut down my site instantly, who cares.

Thank you @Devin for being patient and broad - minded. Thanks for operating this site for people to earn. God bless you more and your family.
Haha, mate well stated. Hopefully we would learn to present our complaints in a more tactical way and be more understanding

This contest has concluded. Unfortunately, we only had one successful referral for this contest.

@Fidelia - You have been rewarded with 2000 MicroLikes ($20). You may request for a withdrawal on the MicroLikes platform.

13,027Threads
98,025Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member