• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Do a non-tech activity to save on electricity

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
Most of us use our devices regularly, such as to watch TV or play video games, particularly in the evenings and on weekends. However, it may increase your utility expenses. So why don't you do something non-technical this time? It may be monotonous, but it can help you save money on your utility costs. Instead of watching TV for hours, why not read a book, play with your children, journal, have a spa day, play board games, prepare a new meal, bake, or go on a stroll with your family or pet? What do you think?

Tech activities are very closely monitored in some countries and pay very less compared to offline activities. So online workers should seriously consider adding offline activities to their daily routine.

The original poster could as well say that people should go back to the olden days pre internet to save money.
Yes, if that can help us save money, why not do it, right? Hehe. Sometimes, I read books to save on electricity.
Post automatically merged:

Tech activities are very closely monitored in some countries and pay very less compared to offline activities. So online workers should seriously consider adding offline activities to their daily routine.
Yes, you mentioned that before. They can do offline activities so they can't be monitored by the government.

All our lives should not be based on our electronic devices alone. Besides the fact that it would help us save on electricity, it is also healthy if we take some break from it as well.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member