Do all mature members in your family invest?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.014500
Referral Credit
When a family is having an investor sibling, other mature members will be ignited and encouraged to invest too. It's like a chain reaction.

It is also the same of a course enrolled and finished by a family member which others enrol and finish the same too so in a family siblings could be all teachers.

In investment scenario, are your siblings follow your footsteps? Well, in my family three of my siblings invest too but they are investing on real estate. How about your mature family members?

My elder brother invests in real estates and stock. My other brother who passed away recently invested in real estates but not stocks.
Sorry to hear about the passing of your brother. Sorry for your loss. He has a good investment. Who takes or assumes his investment. May your brother rest in peace.

Sorry to hear about the passing of your brother. Sorry for your loss. He has a good investment. Who takes or assumes his investment. May your brother rest in peace.
Thank you for your condolences. My elder brother and I will take his investment as he was not married.

Thank you for your condolences. My elder brother and I will take his investment as he was not married.
Oh sorry to hear your brother has no heir. At least you're there and your elder brother to take over his investment. He will never worry in the other world.

12,118Threads
93,326Messages
291Members
esther1122Latest member