• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do Businesspeople Need to Study Business Risks?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.329700
Referral Credit
After we build a business, we rarely think about business risks, we always think about profit, and how to increase the number of customers. So when business people face complicated risk problems they don't have adequate preparation and skills. Business risks can come from various angles that we never expected, such as employee problems, customer dissatisfaction, messy financial records and management systems, etc.

We need to study business risk or we learn from experience. When an entrepreneur learn about risks, it helps the entrepreneur mitigate against it. Some risks can be easily managed before they get out of hand. But is unfortunate that most entrepreneurs don't take risk management serious.

Yes I believe business owners and anyone who is into any business in one way or the other needs to study business risk. there are a lot of people who go into various business without having any understanding of the kind of risk they are putting themselves.

Before I started my business, I actually took out time to weigh all the risks. It was from that information that I knew the best approach to take given the resources I had at my disposal and the risks my peculiar conditions exposed me to.

Of course, undoubtedly. Lack of business risk studies would easily lead to failure, as even the best commitment to study won't exempt nobody from unforeseen risks (imagine who just had opened a hotel or restaurant in November 2019 and then came December and covid-19 was there to destroy the newborn business). Who could foresee the coming of covid-19 in November 2019?

After we build a business, we rarely think about business risks, we always think about profit, and how to increase the number of customers. So when business people face complicated risk problems they don't have adequate preparation and skills. Business risks can come from various angles that we never expected, such as employee problems, customer dissatisfaction, messy financial records and management systems, etc.
Yes because too many businesspeople blindly rush into things without considering the risks.
Among other things, of course.

12,056Threads
92,978Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member