Do ladies really prefer the bad guys?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.323108
Referral Credit
Growing up, we were told that majority of girls and ladies were generally attracted to the bad guys. They felt the good guys were sissy and the bad guys were more in charge and could protect them. Somehow it seemed true as all my very pretty friends were dating macho guys.

Is it true that ladies prefer the bad guys? Or that ladies don't like sissy guyse? I obviously don't like a bad guy but I won't do a sissy guy for any reason.

There are some reasons why ladies are like this. As men, we need to provide for and protect our partners, and they have this view that men are muscular and protective, so they don't think those nice guys don't have the ability to protect them. That is the first reason why they are attached to bad guys, and the other reason is that when a man ignores them and doesn't talk to them, they think that it's because of their looks, so instead of being with the person who likes them, they focus on impersonating and showing themselves to the person who ignores them.

There are some reasons why ladies are like this. As men, we need to provide for and protect our partners, and they have this view that men are muscular and protective, so they don't think those nice guys don't have the ability to protect them. That is the first reason why they are attached to bad guys, and the other reason is that when a man ignores them and doesn't talk to them, they think that it's because of their looks, so instead of being with the person who likes them, they focus on impersonating and showing themselves to the person who ignores them.
I understand what you mean. Sometimes, that guy that doesn't even look at me is the one I see as a better challenge than the guy that gives me all the attention. I don't even fancy a guy that is always all over me. It is boring.

I understand what you mean. Sometimes, that guy that doesn't even look at me is the one I see as a better challenge than the guy that gives me all the attention. I don't even fancy a guy that is always all over me. It is boring.
That is why most women's end up getting hurt and getting played, when i was in collage i used to ignore all women's and they get very disparate and wants to talk to me, and that makes me ignore them even more.

That is why most women's end up getting hurt and getting played, when i was in collage i used to ignore all women's and they get very disparate and wants to talk to me, and that makes me ignore them even more.
We crave attention dear. And any person that withholds attention from us would have so much power from us. Why am I even revealing ladies code here?

You might just be right. I don't know why people go for people thst don't really care about them. I sometimes wonder why.

Surely, it's not the fact of being bad guys that makes the preference. Probably, the criterion lays in certain cultural points teaching good guys are sissy, or worse, the society encouraging the good guys to become sissy, wrongly believing they won't be good enough if they don't become sissy. And it turns into a vicious circle. Obviously, ladies will fly away from sissy guys. Which of the ladies could be happy with a sissy guy? Obviously, the perfect choice is a brave and responsible good guy.

It is an individual preference. Maybe some girls are attracted to bad guys because they look strong. They think such guys can protect them from any harm but it is not always the case. Some guys who look kind of soft can do this job without a hitch.

As a lady, I just find bad guys attractive, but I don't prefer them to be my boyfriend or whatever. I think I was just influenced by the movies I watch or the books I read. Though good guys seem too good to be true, I just want a normal guy who loves me for who I am.

It's illogical to choose a bad guy. It doesn't make sense. A bad guy remains bad. It's not only from their attitudes but also from their brains. I will choose of course a good guy, God - fearing, sweet, loving, thoughtful, hardworking and responsible.

As a lady, I just find bad guys attractive, but I don't prefer them to be my boyfriend or whatever. I think I was just influenced by the movies I watch or the books I read. Though good guys seem too good to be true, I just want a normal guy who loves me for who I am.
The point is all is a sea of roses in the movies and series. I think TV is the worst liar in the world 🤣

Growing up, we were told that majority of girls and ladies were generally attracted to the bad guys. They felt the good guys were sissy and the bad guys were more in charge and could protect them. Somehow it seemed true as all my very pretty friends were dating macho guys.

Is it true that ladies prefer the bad guys? Or that ladies don't like sissy guyse? I obviously don't like a bad guy but I won't do a sissy guy for any reason.
Depending on the girl's upbringing, we can say yes, but if you look at classes with greater purchasing power, the values are different. In other words, girls want a guy who provides them with adventure and another reality that they don't have at home, such as money, fame, etc.

No one would admit to the fact that the person they are with is bad, but again there is always this thing that people tend to have where they will attract a person who is a complete opposite of who they are. I mean no one wants to date a drug and alcohol addict, a womaniser, abusive and irresponsible guy. Signs are there but we choose to ignore that and only tend to realize that when there is a baby on the way or he is married to you. You do not have an escape somehow from that. I am glad that people are withdrawing from Toxic relationships even if they are married and have children together.

It depends on lady's perception of badness. What many may consider bad may be right in a lady's perception. Normally, i don't think any right thinking person will like to associate with a person he or she considers a bad person. Another man's meat is another man's poison.

I have never been attracted to any bad boys in my life. I find that illogical. But yes, I have heard similar things and I know from where it comes. There is a general perception in the society that male is the provider and protector. They draw a similarly of these kinds with Alpha males. It seems that female always go for Alpha males. I can't say anything for sure because I could never relate to that. I find it illogical and irrational.

What type of guys a woman likes depends completely on the temperament of the woman. I always preferred gentle men and did get one as my husband.

13,081Threads
98,410Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member