Do not live to please other people

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
Do not live to please others, or you will feel empty and exhausted. Not everyone will like you, and that is perfectly okay. You do not have to please them to be liked. Just be yourself and do not worry about what others think. They won't feed you or help you in any way. Focus on building yourself to become better.

There was a time I wanted to please others but at the moment I have come to understand that you can't please anyone. They will always find fault. It's better to please yourself.

I have always understood that we cannot keep everyone happy and if we try to do it then we may lose our self respect.

True. We can't please everybody, and if they do not like us, that is okay. Let's move on and be with people who appreciate and love us. There will always be people who value us even if we do not please them.
Post automatically merged:

There was a time I wanted to please others but at the moment I have come to understand that you can't please anyone. They will always find fault. It's better to please yourself.

I used to be a people-pleaser because of my difficult childhood. However, I eventually realized that living to please others was leaving me feeling empty inside. This realization encouraged me to make some changes in my life.
Post automatically merged:

I live on my own agenda. I don't mind helping my friends, but I won't be taken advantage of.

Yes, do not allow others to take advantage of us. We can be kind but we should not allow them to abuse our kindness.

13,165Threads
98,837Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member