• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do we have laptop batteries that can last up to 10 hours at full charge?

Kross

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.018498
Referral Credit
For some of us living in locations with unstable electricity, battery life on tech gadgets is a big deal. That's why we are always particular about the specs of battery when buying phones.

For laptops, we value battery strength too. I would like to know if there is a laptop that has a battery that at maximal use, can last up to 10 hours when charged fully.

I don't know though cause I have never come across anyone just yet, but then again it also depends on what you are doing with the laptop and the software you are running.

I know that I will need a big machine eventually but as for now I am okay with the Accer Chromebook that I am using. It lasts 7 hours though which is good for me. Looking at the current situation where we have an erratic power supply due to the drought in my country.

I know that I will need a big machine eventually but as for now I am okay with the Accer Chromebook that I am using. It lasts 7 hours though which is good for me. Looking at the current situation where we have an erratic power supply due to the drought in my country.
For some reasons, Acer laptops have proven to be very powerful. Acer laptops of mid range have always outperformed some hp models of perceived premium range.

Go and try the Apple MacBook Pro 16. It can last for up to 21 hours after full charge maximal use. I know of an Asus model that can last up to 11 hours.
This is the first time am hearing about these laptops. Apple MacBook pro 16 must surely cost a fortune. I will advice him to buy inverter and battery. In every thing, money will be involved.

For some reasons, Acer laptops have proven to be very powerful. Acer laptops of mid range have always outperformed some hp models of perceived premium range.
Crazy battery performance here. These kinds of laptops would be very expensive to purchase.

12,063Threads
93,001Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member