• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Do we have powerful gaming desktop computers?

Kross

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.018498
Referral Credit
It is like the most innovation in personal computer technology has been pushed into laptops. Most times, it seems as if Desktop computers are often neglected in hardware innovations. I stand to be corrected though, but seeing a seriously powerful desktop computer is not as common as it is with laptops.

Do we have powerful desktop computers that can be used for gaming? If any, which brand and model is it?

Yes I believe there are actually powerful desktops used for gaming and even other things, though I don't think they are as common as laptops.
An ordinary PC cannot be used for games as it needs certain RAM or hardware configuration not available in ordinary PC.

Absolutely! Gaming desktop PCs these days are absolute beasts. You can configure them with the latest high-end CPUs from Intel and AMD, crazy amounts of RAM, and the most powerful graphics cards from Nvidia and AMD. Throw in features like liquid cooling, RGB lighting, and slick case designs, and you've got machines that can handle even the most demanding games at max settings. Of course, all that power comes at a pretty hefty price tag.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member