Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.532563
Referral Credit
Some of us rely too much on technology. We cannot function without the use of technology. To be honest, I rely on technology too much for communication, banking, entertainment, jobs, and education. While technology delivers several benefits, it also has certain negatives, such as privacy concerns and an adverse impact on health.

I am so guilty of this. and I think most people around the globe are relying too much on technology these days, especially now that we are in a digital age.

This is actually true, though not for everyone. Today I literally can't do anything without my smartphone. I use it for my work, to organize most of my plans and so much more.

yes of course imagine for some reason the internet would be gone people would panic a lot of us are addicted to it and it is very hard to avoid not only because everybody use it but also because you might won't get their humor or would not be able to talk about things that they are into

Other than the very small amount of offline income which I have, I do not use technology extensively due to the widespread slavery, financial fraud in the tech, internet sector, which exploits vulnerable people.

I am so guilty of this. and I think most people around the globe are relying too much on technology these days, especially now that we are in a digital age.

That is true. We live in a digital age and it is nearly impossible to function properly without our devices.
Post automatically merged:

This is actually true, though not for everyone. Today I literally can't do anything without my smartphone. I use it for my work, to organize most of my plans and so much more.

Yes, a lot of people can still survive without technology, but for us who work online, it is challenging.

yes of course imagine for some reason the internet would be gone people would panic a lot of us are addicted to it and it is very hard to avoid not only because everybody use it but also because you might won't get their humor or would not be able to talk about things that they are into

I can’t survive without the internet because I have an online job and it’s my bread and butter. Also, I live in the province and I need internet to communicate with family and friends in the city.

Other than the very small amount of offline income which I have, I do not use technology extensively due to the widespread slavery, financial fraud in the tech, internet sector, which exploits vulnerable people.

That is unfortunate. Do you have wi-fi at home? Or do you use mobile data to connect?

I rely on technology really much. Do you know that I have completely forgotten how to write notes on paper because my notepad has been serving me for the past 10 years. I can't even read paperbacks anymore.

Some of us rely too much on technology. We cannot function without the use of technology. To be honest, I rely on technology too much for communication, banking, entertainment, jobs, and education. While technology delivers several benefits, it also has certain negatives, such as privacy concerns and an adverse impact on health.
You are really very right on that. Technology is something that has become like an integral part of us. It's like we can't live without it.

You are really very right on that. Technology is something that has become like an integral part of us. It's like we can't live without it.
Yes, it has become a more integral part of our lives, especially now that we live in a digital era. It is nearly impossible to function without the use of technology.

I rely on technology really much. Do you know that I have completely forgotten how to write notes on paper because my notepad has been serving me for the past 10 years. I can't even read paperbacks anymore.
In terms of jotting down notes, I still prefer the conventional method. Hahaha. If that is the case, I am pretty sure you always use your phone's notepad feature.

12,033Threads
92,819Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member