Do what makes you happy. Do you agree with this saying?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
I saw this post saying, "Do what makes you happy," but I wonder: do we have the ability to do things that make us happy every time? I mean, sometimes there are things that make us happy but make others mad and sad, so can we manage to do that?

Do what makes you happy but confines it to your space and boundaries. Don't try to get into another space to avoid creating pains to the other person.
You are right, when we thing about our happiness we also need to consider others right, we can't violet others right.

As long as it pleases God, and you are not doing anything bad, do what makes you happy. Cause the more you try to make others happy, they won't even appreciate it. Rather they would keep finding faults.

As long as it pleases God, and you are not doing anything bad, do what makes you happy. Cause the more you try to make others happy, they won't even appreciate it. Rather they would keep finding faults.
I agree with you, as long as our action makes God happy its good to go, and yeah when you try hard peoples think that its your duty to make them happy.

I saw this post saying, "Do what makes you happy," but I wonder: do we have the ability to do things that make us happy every time? I mean, sometimes there are things that make us happy but make others mad and sad, so can we manage to do that?
It's possible to do to some extent. We can choose a career which will make us happy we can't do that in life's other situation. We have to compromise with happiness.

13,119Threads
98,589Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member