Do you agree that love doesn't exist?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
Sometimes I'm wondering if love exists. I'm wondering because if it exists why is there war killing thousands or even millions. My brain cracks thinking about this perhaps those countries on war followed their values and principles only they know. You might also get confuse if loves us because of the difficulties people are facing with this time. But all were answered in the Holy Bible if you only read especially in Revelation which reminds us of the signs of time that God is coming very soon to redeem. God is the source of eternal love. For me love exists.

It might seem like love no longer exists in this world but it does. Most times we don't see it cause we are focus on big things, but if we focus on the little things. Like I watched a video some days back. It's about a guy who randomly snaps people beautiful pictures, then give them. For some persons it does not really make sense, but the amount of joy these people get, when they see themselves look so beautiful is just pure love. Then there are little things like helping others and the likes. These are instances of love. The world is full with wickedness, and we are getting close to the end time in the Bible which are the signs we see now, but God's love still exist as well.

It might seem like love no longer exists in this world but it does. Most times we don't see it cause we are focus on big things, but if we focus on the little things. Like I watched a video some days back. It's about a guy who randomly snaps people beautiful pictures, then give them. For some persons it does not really make sense, but the amount of joy these people get, when they see themselves look so beautiful is just pure love. Then there are little things like helping others and the likes. These are instances of love. The world is full with wickedness, and we are getting close to the end time in the Bible which are the signs we see now, but God's love still exist as well.
Yes , love exists, we can feel it. When we pity a helpless human and willing to help, it's an indication that love exists. There's no doubt about it. Love is perfect.

In my opinion, love has various aspects of goodness such as feelings of affection, sympathy. The proof that love exists is that we exist in the world as a manifestation of the love of our parents.
Agree with that, it's not an assumption but an actual act felt by heart. Love exists of course, it's the reason why we also exist.

13,201Threads
99,061Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member