Do you always say your mind?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.515425
Referral Credit
I have a relative who never shy away from saying her mind. If she does not like something, she says it out for does around to know. While myself i usually keep things to myself, i always ignore and only speak out when i am at my limit. Are you the type that always says your mind?

Depending on the situation, I weigh what I say to see if it will be good or bad.

I do but i use to consider the circumstances and condition of the matter at hand. In my working place, i use to be more diplomatic while at my home, i can be straight forward without trying to cut corners. No matter how the situation is, you can still find diplomatic way to say the truth.

No no, if i say everything that on my mind then i will not have a friend and i will not get anything from anyone, because my mind is whole another place, its a safe sone for me i have a lot of things going on in my mind and i have to process in order to talk otherwise i will get in fight with someone.

not always for me, as sometimes I think that what I'm about to say can hurt someone, so I just keep it to myself.
Good choice, i also don't speak what is on my mind, men there are a lots of things that is going on in my mind and if i speak all of them to a person then he or she will never talks to me again. lol

I have a relative who never shy away from saying her mind. If she does not like something, she says it out for does around to know. While myself i usually keep things to myself, i always ignore and only speak out when i am at my limit. Are you the type that always says your mind?
It's good to say out your mind to people because who knows! One can get solution to your problem, but you should always remember that not everyone is trusted, so look well before you choose who you open your mind to.

It's good to say out your mind to people because who knows! One can get solution to your problem, but you should always remember that not everyone is trusted, so look well before you choose who you open your mind to.
That's right, not everyone deserves to know what we are really thinking as they can use it against you. So its best to always be careful the things we say and who we say them to.

I am frank but don't blurt out my feelings anywhere. Sometimes controlling our expression of speech is beneficial. Telling a dying person he is going to die makes no sense.

13,116Threads
98,576Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member