Do You Always Update your Profile Photos on your Social Media Platforms?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.532563
Referral Credit
As I become older, I do not update my social media profile photos as frequently. I am too lazy to do it now. LOL. It's been over a year since I changed my Facebook and Instagram profile photos. How about you? Do you always change your profile photos on social media platforms?

If social media could beg to update, they would have been begging me. I hardly update my profile pictures. It got to a stage where a random person messaged me and actually begged me to update it that it has been then for more than a year 🤦😆

For me l don't do that too oftenly. For instance l don't remember the last time l updated the profile on Facebook l
Is there a reason why you do not change your profile photos often? I know someone who changes her profile picture nearly every day.
Post automatically merged:

If social media could beg to update, they would have been begging me. I hardly update my profile pictures. It got to a stage where a random person messaged me and actually begged me to update it that it has been then for more than a year 🤦😆
Haha. This cracked me up. Maybe it is time to update your profile photo this year! :LOL:

Last edited:
As I become older, I do not update my social media profile photos as frequently. I am too lazy to do it now. LOL. It's been over a year since I changed my Facebook and Instagram profile photos. How about you? Do you always change your profile photos on social media platforms?
I don't normally do this but can still do it if I feel a need too, I don't take pictures often so I won't likely see a better one to replace it with

It's been a long time since I changed my profile photo on social media. I can't even remember the last time I changed my Instagram profile photo 😅.

I am also lazy when it comes to changing profile picture of my social media accounts, i keep the old pics. To be honest i don't use my social media more than chatting and scrolling around.

Yes, when we become older and more mature, we realize that keeping the old photos is way better.
Post automatically merged:

It's been a long time since I changed my profile photo on social media. I can't even remember the last time I changed my Instagram profile photo 😅.
Hahaha. I feel you, Klassicdoll. I do not have plans to change my Instagram photo anytime soon.

Yes, when we become older and more mature, we realize that keeping the old photos is way better.
True, and we don't habe that much time to update our social media profile pictures every time, and also we don't find taking photo as fun as it used to be.

I update mine now and then and the one I have up on Facebook now is very recent. It's just a picture of myself so that anyone who looks at my page knows it's actually me.

I had updated my profile picture on social media 5years ago.

12,034Threads
92,821Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member