• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do You Always Upgrade your Phone?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
I used to frequently upgrade my phone when I was younger. I upgrade every year or two to test out the newest devices, particularly Apple iPhones. But as I became older, I understood that frequent upgrades are not practical. I've had my phone for four years now, and I don't intend to upgrade anytime soon. Do you update your phone every time? If not, tell us when you last upgraded.

Whenever there is a notification for a new upgrade on my phone, I always make sure I do it. I am always eager to see the latest updates or features added to my phone and upgrading your phone helps keep the phone in top condition. Even when it comes to my mobile app, I always make sure I upgrade or update them.

I don't upgrade my phone without it having to spoil. It has to start showing signs of getting close to spoil, I would then buy a second phone and use that "to spoil" phone as a backup till it completely spoils.

12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member