Do You Answer to Every Response?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.802413
Referral Credit
I am guilty of this. I post a lot of discussions in a day and some of you will find me quite annoying. I am sorry. LOL. There are times that I do not get to answer the response made to my discussion but I will do my best to answer each one of you. Do you answer every response made to your discussions?

I also like to participate to every post i see, and that is because i want to discuss with other members but some members don't replay back,
I am sorry if I miss to reply to you at times but I am doing my best .
Post automatically merged:

Yes it is! I try my best to respond to every discussion.
Yes I try to respond to as many as the number of people that respond to my posts. it will help keep the conversation alive.

Last edited:
I am sorry if I miss to reply to you at times but I am doing my best .
You are doing good, and there are some members wo are very active and replay to my every comments, and that makes our discussion more enjoyable and exiting.

You are doing good, and there are some members wo are very active and replay to my every comments, and that makes our discussion more enjoyable and exiting.

Apologies again if I sometimes miss your responses or threads. I am often caught up with work and other things, so I can't always check my notifications. I will always try to respond when I can. Thank you for your understanding. Hehe
Post automatically merged:

Not always I comment on every response, it depends on the time and response. Sometimes response is like you don't have an answer.

Sometimes, there are moments when we can't contribute to a conversation, particularly when we can't relate. Occasionally, I may miss replying because I do not get to check every notification.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member