Do you apply sunscreen on your face before leaving home for work and other matters?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.287650
Referral Credit
Before I leave home I apply sunscreen to protect my face, arms and neck. The temperature here in my country is at the extreme hotness. No one walks at 11 in the morning without an umbrella. Heatstroke is also common here.

There are only two seasons here the hot and rainy. If someone forgets to apply sunscreen on her or his face, the face suffers sunburn causing the bad melasma.

Do you apply sunscreen too?

No I don't normally apply one, but I think I really need to have one, cause the weather right now is becoming something else. Even during the raining season we still experience extreme sunshine.

No I don't normally apply one, but I think I really need to have one, cause the weather right now is becoming something else. Even during the raining season we still experience extreme sunshine.
Nah, you have to protect your face. The ultra violet rays are deadly, harmful to our skin causing bad effects like wrinkles and melasma.

Nah, you have to protect your face. The ultra violet rays are deadly, harmful to our skin causing bad effects like wrinkles and melasma.
You are right, I will work towards getting one when am in town, or I will simply find a cream that has protection against sun rays.

You are right, I will work towards getting one when am in town, or I will simply find a cream that has protection against sun rays.
That's good, we love ourselves, so we must also capitalize something against anti - aging sunscreen 😁. We need to look youthful and lovely with a flawless skin.

I never use my own sunscreen either in the office or anywhere else, but I am often given sunscreen for all skin types by my co-workers, especially when I'm in an open space with direct sunlight.
Wow, that is great someone in your workplace is so thoughtful and caring to you. The ultraviolet rays of the sun cause bad spots on our faces if not protected.

13,097Threads
98,491Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member