Do you argue a lot?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
In our day to day life, it could be in school, work place, shop and market and also in our home we argue with peoples to state our believe and to defined our self, but some times we argue a lot and there also some peoples who like to argue over every things.
So you you argue a lot and do you like arguing?

I can be argumentative sometimes, especially when I want to prove a point. It depends on the situation. But sometimes, it is better to not engage in arguments anymore.
Yeah, sometimes i also argue when i try to prove my point but i choose place and person to argue with, i argue with a person who can understand me and have the same level of education with me.

Yeah, sometimes i also argue when i try to prove my point but i choose place and person to argue with, i argue with a person who can understand me and have the same level of education with me.
Yes, because sometimes no matter how hard you try to explain, they won't understand.

I avoid arguments. It creates trouble if the other party does not want to accept his or her fault. I only argue during debates and if deemed necessary to argue in a partcuar circumstance.
You are right, it is better to not argue, if someone don't want to understand you they will act like nothing is wrong, it is better to move one instead of arguing.

That is the best thing to do. Sometimes, their level of comprehension/understanding is not the same as yours so better walk away.
I avoid arguments. It creates trouble if the other party does not want to accept his or her fault. I only argue during debates and if deemed necessary to argue in a partcuar circumstance.

13,147Threads
98,760Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member