Earnings Enforcer
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵9.859563
Referral Credit
As the thread title indicates, do you believe in ghosts? Have you had any paranormal experiences that made you believe in them or change your perspective on whether they are real or not? I want to know paranormal stories from the members of Discussion Bucks, I'll read you below.

As the thread title indicates, do you believe in ghosts? Have you had any paranormal experiences that made you believe in them or change your perspective on whether they are real or not? I want to know paranormal stories from the members of Discussion Bucks, I'll read you below.
I did have that experience. I heard voices talking to me filthy things. I also felt the sensation of pricking throughout my body. I used to scream. I met a neuro psychiatrist and she cured me. I was actually hallucinating.

I did have that experience. I heard voices talking to me filthy things. I also felt the sensation of pricking throughout my body. I used to scream. I met a neuro psychiatrist and she cured me. I was actually hallucinating.
So do you think it was a ghost/demon or hallucinations of yours? It wasn't entirely clear to me with your post.

I believe that ghosts are not invented, because these are all fictions in our heads, and sometimes when someone claims to have seen a ghost, most likely they were simply not conscious.
Ghosts cannot be seen if you pray regularly but then after all there's something paraphysical that can only be felt.

13,176Threads
98,906Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member