Do you believe in good luck?

I believe in luck , and it requires preparation or hard work , when luck meet hard work is a big success

Yes, sometimes I believe in good luck. We must attract positive energy so we can attract good luck. There are some people who are always lucky. I guess that is their destiny.
Yesh it might just always be their luck. Because you see some people get lucky in almost all things

No there is nothing like good luck you must be prepared for wen an opportunity presents itself.

To be honest i am confused on this thing, sometimes i believe on good luck and sometimes i believe on hard work and we get the thing we worked for, but yeah i think there is a good luck.
Well, it's seems the two work hand in hand. We don't have to downplay any of them as they two work together for our good

Well, it's seems the two work hand in hand. We don't have to downplay any of them as they two work together for our good
Yeah, its better to work had and work in order to get what we want. and lets say both luck and had work go together.

I believe in good luck, I know it's happens to most people and actually help them including me, but I don't depend on it. I don't depend in luck being good or bad, I work hard to achieve what I need.

13,150Threads
98,782Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member