Do you believe in Karma?

Do you believe that doing wrong to others would also make others do same to you? When bad things to wrong doers can we termed it karma or they are mere coincidences. What do you think?
The Indian Gita preaches karma. We will do our duty and leave the result to God. If somebody wrongs us they get it back maybe from us or from someone else. If we retaliate then we were expected to retaliate and get justice for ourselves.

I have a strong belief in karma. What goes around eventually comes around. For example, my ex cheated on me. I learned from a friend that his current girlfriend cheated on him twice.
Yes what goes around comes around. I don't think evil doers ever escape their karma. it might take time but it would come to them.

Do you believe that doing wrong to others would also make others do same to you? When bad things to wrong doers can we termed it karma or they are mere coincidences. What do you think?
Yeah what goes around comes around, even if it takes a time things will happen to the right person in the right way, karma is real and she will pay for a persons bad did.

Yeah what goes around comes around, even if it takes a time things will happen to the right person in the right way, karma is real and she will pay for a persons bad did.
Yes karma is real and know all our addresses. So I leave revenge to karma I believe it does a better job than anyone else.

In reality karma does not work and cheaters continue to flourish, their victims find it difficult to get justice. The 10-15 government employees who are falsely claiming to own my online, bank account, domains, are becoming more and more powerful, richer at my expense, while I am struggling to get justice.

In reality karma does not work and cheaters continue to flourish, their victims find it difficult to get justice. The 10-15 government employees who are falsely claiming to own my online, bank account, domains, are becoming more and more powerful, richer at my expense, while I am struggling to get justice.
You don't have to be dismay injustice comes with it's consequences. Their retribution might not physical. That's just the truth

Yes karma is real and know all our addresses. So I leave revenge to karma I believe it does a better job than anyone else.
You are right, we don't hide from our bad did, and even if it takes sometimes we all will get what we deserve, and lets live the revenge job for it.

You are right, we don't hide from our bad did, and even if it takes sometimes we all will get what we deserve, and lets live the revenge job for it.
Certainly, karma which is always bitchy will give one all the punches they deserve. You can't escape it.

Certainly, karma which is always bitchy will give one all the punches they deserve. You can't escape it.
True, and lets not forget that if we plan a revenge and if we revenge others then there will be bad things because the person how we revenge also plans to take a revenge on us and our life will be full of evil thinking.

13,134Threads
98,670Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member