Do you believe in magic?

There are real magic. Well in my country here some can cast spell, some can make themselves bullet proof, and invulnerable to other form of weapons. There are powers, I don't want to encounter the bad side. Why will some people use it for evil.
Oh wow, that is so strange, do those peoples have to pay to get those magic or how do they get it?

There are real magic. Well in my country here some can cast spell, some can make themselves bullet proof, and invulnerable to other form of weapons. There are powers, I don't want to encounter the bad side. Why will some people use it for evil.
That's not magic my dear. That is mystic spirituality. In my location, if your relation dies and you are doubtful about the cause of the person's death. You can go to a spiritualist who would invoke that dead relation's spirit. The spirit would come and tell you if anyone is responsible for his or her death. I can't do such a thing ever.

Though most of the magic shows, or should I say majority of the magic shows out there are just tricks. While I don't believe in them I am very open to the idea of actual magic actually existing.

Magic is real. But the ones you see on films is fake and unreal. They edited it so that it will look more frightful and engaging. In Africa, there are spell casters who can make people go insane, kill people with diabolic powers etc. You must not believe it but it does exist.

13,185Threads
98,966Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member