Do you believe in rituals for money

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.186950
Referral Credit
I see some movies like blood money where one is asked to sacrifice one or two persons in a family to make money. In the movies they person would become wealthy afterwards but I just believe it is just a movie. What do you think? Can ritual money making be real?

Yeah somewhat insanity because I don't know why a sane person should sacrifice another human being for money.
I think, it is illegal and if aught, they will be sanctioned and pay for the crime committed. They need guidance and orientation abut laws.

I think, it is illegal and if aught, they will be sanctioned and pay for the crime committed. They need guidance and orientation abut laws.
Yes if caught it comes with a penalty. in my country the law says life imprisonment if you are caught.

Yes if caught it comes with a penalty. in my country the law says life imprisonment if you are caught.
That must happen because the culprit is doing a crime killing someone to justify his belief that there is luck and eternal grace which is wrong. The person either goes to jail or is killed too.

I see some movies like blood money where one is asked to sacrifice one or two persons in a family to make money. In the movies they person would become wealthy afterwards but I just believe it is just a movie. What do you think? Can ritual money making be real?
Visualization is one of those.. I was an agent of real estate before and one of the trainings is to teach us how to visualize. This is a way of mind conditioning. This is done to motivate a person to work more to achieve its goals.

I also often watch films like that, but I think it's an old story, maybe in the past there was a kind of belief in sacrificing blood and getting rich, if we practice it now we won't get rich but go to prison.
Exactly, one will go to prison and not go to his dream place and richness. It is unlawful and anyone caught in the act will pay the crime and goodbye nonsense belief.

I also often watch films like that, but I think it's an old story, maybe in the past there was a kind of belief in sacrificing blood and getting rich, if we practice it now we won't get rich but go to prison.
Yes I watch this in a lot of Nollywood movies and I wonder how people believe in such. it is a crime to me

money is not luck unless it is some kind of lottery and you won't win it with rituals I do not believe in manifestation or ritualts I think it is nonesense
You are right, nowadays people think realistically, but the belief in sacrificing human blood is only an ancient belief, perhaps before the Robin Hood legend.

Looking into the cultural background in the African set up, it is more prominent to hear about these rumours but sadly I also do not believe that there are such things for one to be rich. That is why I do not believe in blood sacrifices and rituals for money.

Those things don't work. There is nothing spiritual about money. No matter how much you sacrifice, how would the money come when you are not offering any value? Money rituals is an illusion.

Yeah somewhat insanity because I don't know why a sane person should sacrifice another human being for money.
This is why they say the love of money is the root of all evil, not the money itself. Some persons today are willing to do anything just so they can get money, even to the point of stealing and even killing another person for it. I do not believe in rituals but it is real. I have seen real life situations. Just as at last week in the news i guy was caught with his girlfriend's body in a nylon bag. All these are things people do for money.

This is why they say the love of money is the root of all evil, not the money itself. Some persons today are willing to do anything just so they can get money, even to the point of stealing and even killing another person for it. I do not believe in rituals but it is real. I have seen real life situations. Just as at last week in the news i guy was caught with his girlfriend's body in a nylon bag. All these are things people do for money.
Yes I saw the news and I was wondering how the heart of a mam works. You killed someone you claimed to love. This. is really bad

Yes I saw the news and I was wondering how the heart of a mam works. You killed someone you claimed to love. This. is really bad
That's just to tell you how far and low most person can go when it comes to money. Many of them are willing to do anything, even to the point of selling their souls, as long as they make the money and even enjoy it for a few months they dont mind.

That's just to tell you how far and low most person can go when it comes to money. Many of them are willing to do anything, even to the point of selling their souls, as long as they make the money and even enjoy it for a few months they dont mind.
Exactly, some people are just messed up and we need to question their mental health. They might just be sick in the mind

Those things don't work. There is nothing spiritual about money. No matter how much you sacrifice, how would the money come when you are not offering any value? Money rituals is an illusion.
It's funny you say there's no such thing spiritual about money, it's just like saying there's nothing spiritual about life. Everything on this planet earth is somehow connected to the spiritual realm. Mind you money ritual is real but not the way it's shown to us in Nollywood.

13,100Threads
98,494Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member