Do you believe in spiritual battles?

As much as I don't want to believe it, most of the problems in this world are man-made, spiritual or no spiritual, the heart of men are evil. The thought of God for us is of good and not of evil, says the holy bible.
Yes sometimes I just believe we complicate our lives and then give it the excuse of being spiritual.

Do you think a lot of things that frustrate our efforts in life are spiritual? I have watched a lot. of this in movies but get confused at how real they could really be. What do you think?
Spirituality is something above the physical. If you are spiritual you will believe in karma and rarely get frustrated. Sometimes we do feel depressed and lose hope but then good times come back.

Spirituality is something above the physical. If you are spiritual you will believe in karma and rarely get frustrated. Sometimes we do feel depressed and lose hope but then good times come back.
Yesh when we believe there's karma we hardly get hurt. Because the person that is trying to hurt us would get their pains as they journey along as well.

Do you think a lot of things that frustrate our efforts in life are spiritual? I have watched a lot. of this in movies but get confused at how real they could really be. What do you think?
Yeah, when we live in this world there are a lots of challenges and some of them are from spiritual battles, the bible have stated that we will have spiritual challenges when we live in this world.

Yeah, when we live in this world there are a lots of challenges and some of them are from spiritual battles, the bible have stated that we will have spiritual challenges when we live in this world.
I believe you something's just happened and we can't deal with it physically but spiritually.

13,040Threads
98,120Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member