Do you believe in spouse snatching?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.680950
Referral Credit
Do you think a man or woman can snatch another's friend or spouse. I don't think so I just believe just want to be with whom they want to be. So no need blaming the other person for snatching your friend or spouse. What do you think?

Do you think a man or woman can snatch another's friend or spouse. I don't think so I just believe just want to be with whom they want to be. So no need blaming the other person for snatching your friend or spouse. What do you think?
There's a saying "what goes by comes back". If you break a relationship to make yours you should be ready to bear the consequences. Snatching somebody's spouse is something very mean and a kind of crime.

There's a saying "what goes by comes back". If you break a relationship to make yours you should be ready to bear the consequences. Snatching somebody's spouse is something very mean and a kind of crime.
Yeah, I don't even know how such people want to build a home with someone that's not legally their spouse. it's really appalling.

Last edited:
A person is not a bag or a phone that an be snatched by some one, if they get snatched then they are a tool not human and we shouldn't be sad for them, if a person loves me then they should stay with me trough happy and sad times.
I agree with you, I think such persons just want to go. They might not have been snatched maybe just moving away from the previous spouse for whatever reasons

I agree with you, I think such persons just want to go. They might not have been snatched maybe just moving away from the previous spouse for whatever reasons
You are right, unless the person wants to have some breakup and unless they want to leave us no one will take away them from us, but if they have already planning to leave us then they will use the opportunity.

You are right, unless the person wants to have some breakup and unless they want to leave us no one will take away them from us, but if they have already planning to leave us then they will use the opportunity.
You are right, they take advantage when the opportunity present itself. They had made up their minds already. So in that case you just let them go.

Well, they agree to be snatched because they want to. Maybe they are unhappy with their relationship or they just want to have fun.
Yes some is just about having fun especially the playboys that just want to play around

You are right, they take advantage when the opportunity present itself. They had made up their minds already. So in that case you just let them go.
You are right, they already start thinking on breaking up but they are finding opening and blame everything on us and dump us.

In as much as no distraction should come between genuine lovers, we shouldn't ignore the fact that some evil can go a long way to have something to themselves, which ever way they did it, they don't care. But on a normal circumstance, if my spouse got taking from me because of any material thing, then she's not for me.
To be honest if my partner leaves me for a materials and then the person who get her also have no guaranty that she will lose leave hi because of a better materials and money, we shouldn't trust those kinds of peoples.

13,040Threads
98,120Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member