• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do you believe on money back guarantee issue on the web?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.601450
Referral Credit
I always see on the web sites inviting viewers to join a particular business with an assurance of a money-back guarantee. I was so intrigued and was about to be trapped with their bait if not the interruption of my conscience. My question is, do you think the site should return our money in case there's absurdity and confusion about their offer? Have you experienced this money-back guarantee? Was your money returned?

Last edited:
Of course, don't believe it, there are lots of fraudulent methods that can guarantee that your money can be withdrawn easily, and even promise big profits. I've even encountered forex bots that guarantee profits, lol. so we have to be observant and be able to avoid fraud. On a trusted and registered platform we will not get a sentence, a guarantee of your money back.

Of course, don't believe it, there are lots of fraudulent methods that can guarantee that your money can be withdrawn easily, and even promise big profits. I've even encountered forex bots that guarantee profits, lol. so we have to be observant and be able to avoid fraud. On a trusted and registered platform we will not get a sentence, a guarantee of your money back.
My goodness, there are many of them luring people to join a venture with a promise of a money-back guarantee. I am so glad was about to join one site. I was lured but there was a current interruption and was saved by that.

I don't believe these things, though there are actually legit offers but these days its pretty rare to find these legit offers. Most offers you find online, they might say there is a refund policy but in the end they would so frustrate you just so you wont even want to get your money back.

I don't believe these things, though there are actually legit offers but these days its pretty rare to find these legit offers. Most offers you find online, they might say there is a refund policy but in the end they would so frustrate you just so you wont even want to get your money back.
I believe that they are fake, and once the victim pays they might disappear on the web. I was thankful that day when I was lured and was about to send $200 as an entry to the business. There was a sudden blackout and I was saved by that instance.

With the growing number of scammers online, I don't believe them. Hehe. The majority of those websites that offer money-back guarantees are not legitimate. Only a few are legitimate.
Agree, it will never happen that our money will be returned. I still see that issue online money back guarantee. It's misleading.

As much as possible let's stay away from this invitation. It's absurd, money back guarantee. Are they going to return to where and how?
Lol, good questions asked there mate, where would they gets the money from and how. it is just oyre scam

Lol, good questions asked there mate, where would they gets the money from and how. it is just oyre scam
Yeah, let us never believe in the money-back guarantee. There is no virtual person to care to return the money of the person dissatisfied.

Yeah, let us never believe in the money-back guarantee. There is no virtual person to care to return the money of the person dissatisfied.
This is what I tell myself all the time. if they have the money they would not want to get others money too.

This is what I tell myself all the time. if they have the money they would not want to get others money too.
If there's someone here who can prove based on his experience that there's legit money back guarantee then I'll salute that person.

I have always pledged a money back guarantee on my products and have never had anyone make a claims for refunds. Money back guarantees should only be considered when you are dealing with businesses that are highly credible.

12,085Threads
93,134Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member