Do you believe on the finding love on the social media?

Maybe they have been acquainted for quite some time, leading them to make the decision to settle down. There is nothing wrong with finding your soulmate or true love on the internet, especially if you have been in a relationship for an extended period.

S
I have a friend that says they found a lover on Facebook. Now that they are arranging for the wedding. What do you say about that?
It do happen but very rare! There is a lot of scammers out there, therefore you need to be very careful. I don't enter social media relationships because the days are evil. Some ladies have wasted their life because of such relationships.

A soulmate can come from anywhere, including social media, I believe that, because my friend also got a girl and got married also from Facebook, although I myself find it difficult to imitate.
Why is it hard for you to imitate my friend? Well, let us never trust someone seen or met on media. We might be deceived. It is a 50/50 luck.

Why is it hard for you to imitate my friend? Well, let us never trust someone seen or met on media. We might be deceived. It is a 50/50 luck.
Maybe I'm not lucky, always encountering fake love on social media, which in the end only asks for money, without ever meeting offline. Maybe I haven't found anyone serious yet.

Maybe I'm not lucky, always encountering fake love on social media, which in the end only asks for money, without ever meeting offline. Maybe I haven't found anyone serious yet.
That's bad those you met were only after of money. Don't delve on that kind of relationship milking you. They're poor as rat.

I have a friend that says they found a lover on Facebook. Now that they are arranging for the wedding. What do you say about that?
Online love can at times be dangerous. Even if they meet online they should meet physically before getting married.

Online love can at times be dangerous. Even if they meet online they should meet physically before getting married.
Yes, it's important to approach online relationships with caution as there are risks involved. It's a good idea to take the time to get to know someone well before committing to a serious relationship or marriage, whether you meet them online or in person.

Let us bear in mind that there is no safe engagement online. There is no assurance that a virtual person we meet is legit or fake. Someone in my country met her bf met online but it was a tragic meeting, she was killed by her bf. He was a criminal.

Let us bear in mind that there is no safe engagement online. There is no assurance that a virtual person we meet is legit or fake. Someone in my country met her bf met online but it was a tragic meeting, she was killed by her bf. He was a criminal.

This heartbreaking story serves as a stark warning of the risks involved in online relationships, and underscores the importance of being cautious and mindful in our interactions on the internet.

This heartbreaking story serves as a stark warning of the risks involved in online relationships, and underscores the importance of being cautious and mindful in our interactions on the internet.
Yes, and as much as possible, let us never trust someone met in the dating app though most of them are legit and trustworthy.

13,027Threads
98,025Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member