Do you believe that Children reflect the behavior of their parents?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
We can see different behaviors and attitudes in children throughout the day, and even if they are children some times they show odd and unexpected behavior, and there are behaviors which we don't expect from them, so i wonder that children show the behavior of their parents that they see in their home.
So do you think that children have similar behavior with their parents?

I think that sometimes yes, but not always, there are children who, even being educated and taught as the parents want, come out in a completely different way, and although your behavior and teachings as a parent may influence, the child's temperament is extremely important for the development of his future personality.

I think that sometimes yes, but not always, there are children who, even being educated and taught as the parents want, come out in a completely different way, and although your behavior and teachings as a parent may influence, the child's temperament is extremely important for the development of his future personality.
True, some children never accept what their parents told and teach them, but also there are some children who acts like their parents, especially if their family fight then that will be a bad influence on their behavior.

To some extent yes, children copy their parents, they tend to say the things they hear their parents say and act like them out side, but they are also influenced by their environment in school as well.

To some extent yes, children copy their parents, they tend to say the things they hear their parents say and act like them out side, but they are also influenced by their environment in school as well.
You are right, some times kids act like their parents and say what their parents say, sine children have pure mind they accept everything they see and hear, that will influence them on their behavior.

Not in all cases because I have seen some children with very good parents but the child turns out bad. Such a child is said to be the black sheep of the family
Some times children managed out to be a good people and have a good behavior even if their parents are ad and have the worst behavior, those children are blessed.

Children frequently absorb behaviors and values from their parents, but this is not a hard and fast rule. External influences, personal experiences, and individual characteristics all have an impact on a child's behavior.
True, there are many external influences on children that influence and shape their behaviors, but they get a lots of things from their parents since children spend a lots of times with their parents they see and listen a lots.

Yes. Sometimes we act like our parents. To be honest, I act like my mom at times. I am kind of OC in terms of my things. I always check my bag from time to time. There are some bad behaviors that I got from my parents, too. I hope I will be able to eliminate them because they are not good at all. LOL.

Yes. Sometimes we act like our parents. To be honest, I act like my mom at times. I am kind of OC in terms of my things. I always check my bag from time to time. There are some bad behaviors that I got from my parents, too. I hope I will be able to eliminate them because they are not good at all. LOL.
I am also OC, especially when it comes to closing doors, i keep checking it again and again, lol and i get that from both of my parents.

Children's behavior when they are young is erratic and unpredictable, they will change when they grow up and become mature. At a young age, they are prone to exploitation from peers. Some kids follow the footsteps of their parents which is why it is not good to let kids hear and see their parents quarrel.

Yes , since their parents trained them ,so is how they are trained that the children will follow , children first learning begins from their parents

We can see different behaviors and attitudes in children throughout the day, and even if they are children some times they show odd and unexpected behavior, and there are behaviors which we don't expect from them, so i wonder that children show the behavior of their parents that they see in their home.
So do you think that children have similar behavior with their parents?
I believe children behaviours are influenced by what they see, what they hear and the kind of environment they found themselves which .That is, a child that didn't grew up with his parent may not be influenced by them.

I believe children behaviours are influenced by what they see, what they hear and the kind of environment they found themselves which .That is, a child that didn't grew up with his parent may not be influenced by them.
True, children get their many things from the environment they live in, and their behavior is reflect of their environment and surrounding.

Of course, until adulthood they are most under the influence of their parents and they have no other example to follow, so when children are angry even at the age of 6, it can be clearly understood that the fault of the parents and the parents are the same

13,150Threads
98,782Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member