Do you believe that life could exist on other planets?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
I believe that everyone is aware of the universe's size and how tiny we are. Though it hasn't been confirmed, we are most likely the only living things in our galaxy. What about other galaxies and the universe as a whole, in your opinion?

It is extremely possible for life to exist on other planets, after all there is still so much we don't know, so much we have not even been able to explore. Space is just so vast.

It's proven by NASA Earth that humans could survive living on planet mercury. There's a NASA Scientists who planted a fruit tree there during their landing and the tree grew a sign of survival. We can live in the outer space.

It is extremely possible for life to exist on other planets, after all there is still so much we don't know, so much we have not even been able to explore. Space is just so vast.
Yes, it is true that we do not know a lot of everything, but until we do not know this, it is even difficult for us to answer that yes, because we have no idea what form this life has and under what conditions this life can live

Yes, it is true that we do not know a lot of everything, but until we do not know this, it is even difficult for us to answer that yes, because we have no idea what form this life has and under what conditions this life can live
They have found so many plants that are similar to earth. I was watching a video yesterday and one thing I heard was that there are millions of plants that are very similar to that of earth, so who knows if there is life in any of these places.

They have found so many plants that are similar to earth. I was watching a video yesterday and one thing I heard was that there are millions of plants that are very similar to that of earth, so who knows if there is life in any of these places.
This is true, but it is not a guarantee that living organisms should only be on planets similar to ours, because they can live in such a world in which we could not even believe that it is possible to survive there

This is true, but it is not a guarantee that living organisms should only be on planets similar to ours, because they can live in such a world in which we could not even believe that it is possible to survive there
Yes that's not a guarantee but based on their understanding of life and what makes it possible for living organisms to survive, based on our human structure, they we definitely look and research more on this kind of planets.

13,179Threads
98,931Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member