Do you Believe You'll Still be Cool When You're Older?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.645113
Referral Credit
I have been seeing a lot of grandmas and grandpas looking young these days. They look cool despite their age. I still want to look cool when I am older. Of course, I won't copy the style of the younger generation. My clothing style will be age-appropriate but I will still apply some light make-up, perfume, and so on. LOL. I will still have fun - go to the movies, visit the beach, etc.

Why not, I will still be cool even when am old. When am old but not that too old, I would just be eating sleeping and playing with my grandchildren, I can even imagine how cool I would be right now 😁

I don't think I'll ever be cool when I'm older! Once you hit a certain age it's impossible to keep up with the trends. Nothing wrong with that though, being comfortable is more important than looking cool when you get to my age. As long as I'm having fun that's all that matters.

I really hope so for myself, but I have also come to realize that the things we do now would determine how we look in the future. Eating good balanced diets and body workouts would definitely help us look fit and cool.

I hope so, i am cool right now and i will be cool when get old. I hope my future kids and grand kids love me and think I am cool.

Ha-ha! I hope you maintain this youthful spirit as you age, my friend. Personally, I plan on continuing to groove to R&B tunes even in my golden years. LOL
Post automatically merged:

How could you be cool when you are old 😁 . You will have lots of concern for your health. Well, I could be cool if I live on interest to mean with financial freedom. i will be cool then.

It's totally possible to stay cool, regardless of your age. I will take my mom's sisters, for example. They're in their sixties, but they don't look or act like it. One of them even went to a Coldplay concert not too long ago! LOL

I think the secret to a healthy living even in old age is what you eat and what you feed your brain. Remember we became what we feed our bodies.

Certainly. The way you look after your physical health is crucial. When you prioritize taking care of your body while you're still young, you'll enjoy the rewards in the future.

yeah I think so it makes me feel better when I know that there are going to be a lot of elder people that will use internet as much as the young audience

It's amazing to live in the era of digital technology where we can enjoy the benefits of technological advancements. With time, technology will continue to evolve, and I find it enchanting to think about the possibilities. It's exciting to imagine how much more advanced it will become as we grow older, and I can't wait to experience it all firsthand. LOL

I don't think I'll ever be cool when I'm older! Once you hit a certain age it's impossible to keep up with the trends. Nothing wrong with that though, being comfortable is more important than looking cool when you get to my age. As long as I'm having fun that's all that matters.

To each his own. :) Everyone has their own unique preferences and interests. If someone finds joy in being cool, then that's perfectly fine. Even my aunts, who suffer from illnesses, love to be cool. It's not about impressing others, but rather something they genuinely enjoy doing. In the end, it's all just a matter of personal choice. :)

I really hope so for myself, but I have also come to realize that the things we do now would determine how we look in the future. Eating good balanced diets and body workouts would definitely help us look fit and cool.

That's right. I sincerely hope that everyone will remain in good health and have a joyous time during their retirement.

Last edited:
Ha-ha! I hope you maintain this youthful spirit as you age, my friend. Personally, I plan on continuing to groove to R&B tunes even in my golden years. LOL
LOL, that is cool. I hope the future generation believes that we were cool when we were young. I have seen some old people who dress well and act amazing.

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member