Do You Complain A Lot?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.506613
Referral Credit
I tend to complain a lot especially when I am feeling ill. I don’t know, I can’t help myself at times. However, it is not my thing to complain to others. I complain by talking to myself when no one’s around. I do not want them to receive the negativity energy. LOL. Do you complain a lot?

I only complain when I am cheated or discriminated against, denied my fundamental rights. I usually complain online, since most of the cheating is online only. If cheating victims keep quiet, the cheaters will target others.

I only complain when I am cheated or discriminated against, denied my fundamental rights. I usually complain online, since most of the cheating is online only. If cheating victims keep quiet, the cheaters will target others.
Yes, that is right. You need to have your voice heard or else people will continue to do such a bad thing.
Post automatically merged:

I have always known that I complains don't solve a thing so I rather take action which works better for me.
Yes. It depends on the complain. If you have been complaining about not having money then do something about it. Take advantage of forum websites and other ways to make money.

I do not keep on complaining a lot and I seldom complain .Maybe it happens once a year. If you keep on complaining, it creates trouble among the family members or in a work place.
Yes. That is why I complain to myself -when no one's around. I do not want them to feel bad in any way. :)

I used to do this, I noticed and took correction after couple of my friends told me. It's very bad to complain all the time, you are not the only one having discomfort and you can't always have it your way.
Yes, it is. It can be annoying when you complain a lot to others. It is best to complain to yourself. LOL

I only complain when I sense that something is not right.
Yes, you are right. There are some people who do it all the time and it is annoying.

13,048Threads
98,203Messages
305Members
dalibiLatest member