• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Do You Consider Forums As One Of An Entertainment?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
There are a lots of forums online and we use them in order to share information's, learn new things and finding somthing that we want, and since forums are online community we share anything that we think it will help other members and experiences.
But do you consider that online forums can be count as one of entertainment options?

Yes to some extent it can but it mainly depends on each individual. There are does who usually see forums as a means to 3arn money alone then there are does who actually enjoy working on it.

Yes to some extent it can but it mainly depends on each individual. There are does who usually see forums as a means to 3arn money alone then there are does who actually enjoy working on it.
You are right some consider forums only for earning if it pays, but there are many forums that don't pay for the participants and members only use the forum only for discussion and transferring knowledge, but in the case of earning also we have to enjoy and have fun to earn because if we don't enjoy it it may be hard.

It is not only a sort of entertainment but it also remain a source of some income. We must always try to write quality post. And work here with consistency.
Of course online forums are another option to make some money from making a content on the forum, and the other thing that forums are good is that we can advertise and promote our products and social media channels and pages, in that we we can get followers and subscribers.

Yes, it can be a form of entertainment. Whenever I feel sad or depressed, I go to my favorite forum websites. I participate to pass the time. And it makes me happy when I discover a new way to make money online.
Yeah, sharing feelings and sharing some life experience will count us an entertainment, we get a lots of information's and knowledge from forums.

11,944Threads
92,353Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member