Do you consider life to be fair?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.281750
Referral Credit
Life is not balanced. Some people have everything they desire without much stress. Some with all academic qualifications and intelligence can't afford to feed three times daily. I have seen multi millionaires that are clueless but money comes to them easily. I have equally seen silly people inherited properties they did not labour for! Do think life is unfair to some people? What is your take on this?

Though you have a point, but looking at things from another angle, you will come to realize that there was still once a time where someone had to work hard for them to be able to enjoy what they are enjoying now. For me instead of looking at how unfair life might be, I simply focus on trying to change my standard of living.

It's common to feel that life is unfair at times, especially when you're struggling with a chronic illness. However, it's important to avoid dwelling on negative thoughts. Instead, try to focus on the little things that bring you joy each day, no matter how small they may seem. This will help you stay positive and motivated, even during difficult times.

I think it has always been like that and it will always be like that. Even remember the ancient world about what was described in books, for example, Babylon, and there was also such a life there. It seems to me that nature intended it this way, because otherwise the world would not work. I wouldn't want to be that super rich. I just want to honestly earn as much as is comfortable for me and I don't care about others

Life is not balanced. Some people have everything they desire without much stress. Some with all academic qualifications and intelligence can't afford to feed three times daily. I have seen multi millionaires that are clueless but money comes to them easily. I have equally seen silly people inherited properties they did not labour for! Do think life is unfair to some people? What is your take on this?
I think life is very unfair at times. I got good jobs but had to leave them because of family problems and have to be satisfied with less paid job.

13,104Threads
98,507Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member