• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do you consider the financial literacy important to you?

Of course! I live in a country where the lack of financial education hits hard both schools and families (in my former country, as it generally happens in all Southern European countries, financial literacy only comes from families and it works properly, despite the lack of financial education in schools). The result is lavishing, lavishing and lavishing money. In the specific area where I live, if you give 20 thousand to a poor, the day after he gets broken because he/she spent all the amount into futilities. And you'll hear your friend claiming he follows in the poverty path because he doesn't own a million. And I'm sure if he would have a million, at the end of the year he will be broken again, claiming he follows in the poverty path because he doesn't own ten millions...

Yes I consider this to be very important, especially as a business owner. If you want to excel in your business, you will have to have some level of knowledge in finances.

Understanding how to manage money, make smart investments, and create a budget are key for securing your financial future. Financial literacy gives you the tools to do this confidently, helping you reach your goals and build stability. Let's navigate the financial world together! Like and share if you're onboard!

12,048Threads
92,915Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member