Do you consider yourself to be a seeker of the truth?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.358176
Referral Credit
Everyone looks for the truth because they don't want to live their lives based on lies or fabrications. Some have even said that humans are mainly truth-seeking creatures and that only pursuing and discovering the truth may enable us to achieve fulfillment in life.

For me, before passing judgment or making a decision, I always want to know the truth first. I don't want to make a hasty choice that I might regret.

What about you? Do you consider yourself to be a truth-seeker?

That's why we have to think twice before giving the final answer. It's best to do research if what's to be done is based on veracity or else we'll stumble from a lie. It's painful if what believe is a lie because we don't seek the truth.

Last edited:
In some ways yes i do consider myself to be like that. There are times where i always try my best to seek out the truth, then there are times where i just let things slide.

Well, perhaps this is something I have been missing in my life, especially due to a recent event where I should have sought and known the truth long ago. Unfortunately instead I have acted hastily and incorrectly and Instead, unfortunately, I acted hastily and incorrectly, and the consequence of this led to me being arrested! I have already spent a whole month in prison and now I'm still under house arrest. Now in my case, the truth will only come out after I face the trial! I hope....

The TRUTH is also that when someone makes a mistake, it is only fair that he pays for what he has committed but that he absolutely must not be unfairly accused of anything else!

Everyone looks for the truth because they don't want to live their lives based on lies or fabrications. Some have even said that humans are mainly truth-seeking creatures and that only pursuing and discovering the truth may enable us to achieve fulfillment in life.

For me, before passing judgment or making a decision, I always want to know the truth first. I don't want to make a hasty choice that I might regret.

What about you? Do you consider yourself to be a truth-seeker?
Yes, I am. We all of to seek the truth before taking a decision.

13,219Threads
99,136Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member