Do you cut your nails frequently?

To be honest am usually too busy to even remember and take out time to do so most times. Even my hair, most times I usually go for a proper hair cut and a shave once a month cause of my business schedule.

To be honest am usually too busy to even remember and take out time to do so most times. Even my hair, most times I usually go for a proper hair cut and a shave once a month cause of my business schedule.
Nah, you have to prioritize the grooming of yourself no matter how busy you are. You will get accustomed to it. If not bring with you a nail cutter and shaver.

I don’t really cut my nails frequently but they don't stay longer when they grow a little longer, i guess maybe cause they are not that strong, tho i prefer my nails to be a long nails and an healthy one but it always ends up breaking at the end of the day.

I prefer short nails since I frequently do housework and laundry. There is no need to grow them as long as they won't last.
Me too, I prefer short nails. Long nails are nails for lazy people said my friends hehehe. They have long nails and they are lazy.

I prefer short nails since I frequently do housework and laundry. There is no need to grow them as long as they won't last.
This is true because it also bothers me a lot and it is easier for me to spend 10 minutes to cut my nails than to complicate the various processes that I do

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member