Do you deal with the instagram social media?

Xtynehappy

Community Advocate
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.626075
Referral Credit
For l have not been a fan for the social media. Simply l had not find any interest in it. However l was asked to give my comment on the instagram on one of my get paid to site and l was forced to sign up for it. Otherwise l wouldn't have any need for it.

Oh, I love Instagram better than Facebook. I use Instagram more than other social media sites.

I am not a big fan of social media platforms either. I find them a big waste of time. Instead I prefer to spend my time on paid to post forums and make some pennies.
I am on Facebook, X( Twitter), LinkedIn from a long time. But I don't visit them. I visit LinkedIn more than other two as I seek some professional things there. It has been a week that I joined Instagram. I was advised by my friends to start an instagram page for my hand made stuffs. This would come handy if I want to launch my business in a big way in the future. I am still to explore the site though I have joined it.

I have never really been that much of a fan of social media in general, I simply use it to chat with my loved ones and that's it. But recently due to owning a business, there is this new found interest in trying to know more about how social media works and in using them.

12,039Threads
92,835Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member