Do you discuss financial problem with your spouse and what particular time?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.997600
Referral Credit
If you are single like me, we will do solo in solving a financial problem. We only talk to our brain but those married I am so sure that you discuss a financial problem with your spouse. I am interested to also know the time you discuss about it. Will it be during eating time or after eating. My friend told me they do it during sleep time by doing a pillow talk. I don't have any idea about a pillow talk being single. I only talk to my pillow 😍.

At what best time you and your spouse talk about financial problem. Are you also using a calculator for the possible figures you'll raise?

If you are single like me, we will do solo in solving a financial problem. We only talk to our brain but those married I am so sure that you discuss a financial problem with your spouse. I am interested to also know the time you discuss about it. Will it be during eating time or after eating. My friend told me they do it during sleep time by doing a pillow talk. I don't have any idea about a pillow talk being single. I only talk to my pillow 😍.

At what best time you and your spouse talk about financial problem. Are you also using a calculator for the possible figures you'll raise?
We never spoke about our financial problems in bed. We discussed them in the evening after work having a cup of tea and snacks. Now I share my financial spending or problems with my elder son on the phone or when he is at home.

We never spoke about our financial problems in bed. We discussed them in the evening after work having a cup of tea and snacks. Now I share my financial spending or problems with my elder son on the phone or when he is at home.
That was the best tie for you and your husband to discuss matters related to financial problems. There are husbands who do not share their financial problem to their spouses. They might be afraid to hurt them.

I always discuss my financial issues with my issues. I let her know when I am able to earn well so that we can manage money or when I earn less so that we can lower our expenses.

I am not married yet, but when I do I don't really see anything wrong with this. I do discus financial issues with my best friend though.
Yeah, I know you are single my friend, and I am so sure that once you marry, you will let your spouse know about your plans and discuss issues related to finances.

Yeah, I know you are single my friend, and I am so sure that once you marry, you will let your spouse know about your plans and discuss issues related to finances.
Yes definitely. I don't see a better person to discuss issues like than my future wife. That why it is very important to marry someone reasonable.

Yes definitely. I don't see a better person to discuss issues like than my future wife. That why it is very important to marry someone reasonable.
Lol, it's nice to get to know first the real attitude of your future spouse to avoid a stressful life. The real attitudes are shown usually after marriage and it's not easy to go back to the past.

12,117Threads
93,313Messages
291Members
esther1122Latest member