Do You Do Your Own Laundry?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.013388
Referral Credit
When I was in Manila living in an apartment, I often go to laundromat or laundry shop. I rarely handwash my clothes because I don't have much space at the apartment to dry the clothes. So I resulted to paying for my laundry. Until 2020 came, it was not easy for me doing the handwashing - all shops are closed during the 2020. Around December of that same year, I was able to buy my Automatic Washing Machine. That time from today, I never returned to the laundry shop. I only hand wash the delicate clothes and all go to the machine.

Do you prefer going to the laundry shop or do it your own?

At home, we wash our clothes twice a week. We hire a laundry lady. But during the pandemic, we washed our clothes alone. There was a series of lockdowns and no one could get inside our home and all the homes because of the deadly virus. This time, our laundry woman got back to her work at home. She needs money, her husband was retrenched from work.

Yes I do my laundry myself. I like the fact that I save money when I do my laundry myself. So if you want to save money you can do your laundry yourself
Thank you for your response. I am actually done with my laundry. Done with the beddings and blanket. It saved me at least $3. The electric bill won't be as high.

Do you prefer going to the laundry shop or do it your own?
I prefer going to the laundromat to wash most of my clothes; the only ones I hand wash are my compression stockings and compression sleeves since the care directions specify that).

13,169Threads
98,873Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member