linux.poet

Engaged Contributor
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.461000
Referral Credit
If so, which ones do you drink? Which ones are available in your country?

Personally I have been using chamomile tea and lemongrass tea in order to control my mental health issues. Both of those are sedatives, and they relieve some of the overstimulation that my autism-brain suffers from so I don't suffer from melting down and shutting down when I go through social interactions. I'm still looking for sage tea - I want to try that.

However, there are others, such as peppermint tea, ginger tea, and blue tea, which help with digestion and relieving nausea. Lemon balm tea and hibiscus tea help with heart health and performance. Have you tried any of these? What was your experience?

I don't normally go about drinking them but i have drank a few before in the past. I have others around me who tend to drink lots of them, even go as far as plucking the leafs to make the tea themselves.

I don't usually drink herbal tea, but for example, whenever I feel sick to my stomach I drink a chamomile or when I'm agitated sometimes I drink a lime blossom

Sorry but i am not a fan of herbal tea, this one time i tried green tea and i didn't like it, the taste and the flavor are not good for me, after that never tried one.
I also don't like the taste of herbal tea. It's better coffee with milk. My sister ads small amount of sugar to her green tea. The purpose being herbal is gone due to sugar despite minimal.

I also don't like the taste of herbal tea. It's better coffee with milk. My sister ads small amount of sugar to her green tea. The purpose being herbal is gone due to sugar despite minimal.
Yeah adding sugar will not help the tea and the use will not be as good as drinking it without sugar, but herbal tea is not something i would le to try again.

Yeah adding sugar will not help the tea and the use will not be as good as drinking it without sugar, but herbal tea is not something i would le to try again.
I tried to drink green tea from UK. My niece spent her vacation at home last year and she brought bags of green tea. I did not drink only her parents drink.

I tried to drink green tea from UK. My niece spent her vacation at home last year and she brought bags of green tea. I did not drink only her parents drink.
It is better not to try something we don't like, it could be harsh for our health.

It is better not to try something we don't like, it could be harsh for our health.
Green tea is good for the health, but its taste is the problem. I never like the taste of green tea and all other types of tea.

Green tea is good for the health, but its taste is the problem. I never like the taste of green tea and all other types of tea.
That is the problem, why they don't make it test good, i mean we are making a lots of things right, why don't they change the test of green tea and there will be many users.

That is the problem, why they don't make it test good, i mean we are making a lots of things right, why don't they change the test of green tea and there will be many users.
That is the original taste of the green tea extracted from the tree. The leaves of green tea are manufactured into tea ready to drink.

i did when I was trying to get a quick weight loss so I took a herbal tea for it but it didn't work so I dumped it.
It is better to a water therapy, there is a sure decrease of weight. I did t years ago when I had a UTI. Water therapy healed me.

It is better to a water therapy, there is a sure decrease of weight. I did t years ago when I had a UTI. Water therapy healed me.
Yes I'm doing both water therapy and intermittent fasting now and it's working for me plus exercise.

Yes I'm doing both water therapy and intermittent fasting now and it's working for me plus exercise.
What is your weight mate, are you that heavy? I weigh only 53 kilos this time. I just eat less, I measure my food, and do swimming in the deep sea every weekend, I did it yesterday.

What is your weight mate, are you that heavy? I weigh only 53 kilos this time. I just eat less, I measure my food, and do swimming in the deep sea every weekend, I did it yesterday.
No, not that heavy but I don't just want to add weight so I try as I can to keep fit and keep my body weight at the normal weight thst I want

13,040Threads
98,120Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member