Do you easily believe people?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.802413
Referral Credit
Honestly, I do not readily believe others, mainly when I pick up on something about their demeanor. I set boundaries immediately and take the time to understand the person. Sometimes, I stay away right away. In the past, there have been times when people have lied to me outright. I intentionally ask questions when I already know the answer to see if the person is being truthful. LOL. Do you tend to believe people easily? Some are gullible and easily believe people; later, they will regret knowing that person.

Sometimes I believe when there is a proof. There are also different kinds of people to believe with like sales agents and insurance brokers. They are people I believe telling right but to those people who are defamaming someone, I do not believe.

I have never believed in anyone, this was all due to the bad experiences I have had of believing a little in people, but every day I realize that human beings, if they do not lie, manipulate the answers in their favor. People have patterns of behavior and I know how to identify them.

I recently a victim of a lie from someone. He borrowed money from me. He explained about his urgent need of it and without a second thought, I lent him money but he never paid the date he promised. I should have not believed him.

Of course not, nowadays there are many scams, a young mother carrying a small child asking for money for her fare home, this is their daily job, but there are also people who really haven't eaten all day and ask for food, so we have to be able to distinguish between scammers and honest people.

13,228Threads
99,164Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member