Do You Easily Give Up?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.645113
Referral Credit
Sometimes, you have no other choice but to give up. As for me, it depends on the circumstances. If it is worth fighting for, then I won't give up that easily. I will fight for it no matter what. However, if it is something unimportant, then it is better to give up. It is not worth my time and effort.

Sometimes, you have no other choice but to give up. As for me, it depends on the circumstances. If it is worth fighting for, then I won't give up that easily. I will fight for it no matter what. However, if it is something unimportant, then it is better to give up. It is not worth my time and effort.
It's the case with most human beings. If there's little hope we keep trying but give up when there's no hope. Some give up soon and some keep trying. I try as long as I have the energy but give up when I get fed up.

I do not easily give up, though there are times where I do have my weak points where I almost give up or get fed up, but the good thing is that I always try my best to get back up.

I don't early give up o the reason why am saying this is because in this life when you give up you will not make it in this life so is not good to give up.
Post automatically merged:

I don't early give up o the reason why am saying this is because in this life when you give up you will not make it in this life so is not good to give up
I do not easily give up, though there are times where I do have my weak points where I almost give up or get fed up, but the good thing is that I always try my best to get back up
Yes sure brother is always good when you give up you try to the good things when you try to do the good things you get back to be move on in your life better.

Last edited:
13,139Threads
98,723Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member