Do you easily make friends?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.948925
Referral Credit
I have come across some persons who are like friend's magnet, they easily make friends and flow with others. For me i don't think i am like that though. I could be in a room and keep to myself. I dont want anything that would stress me. What type are you?

I am those persons who have the ability to have many friends easily and faster, but the thing is i don't like to make a friend if my staying at the place is temporarily, but if i feel like i can stay longer and if i can see having something in comment then it doesn't take me a day to have a friend.

It's good to have many friends but among them only very few can be trusted. There are friends good only in front of you but when you're away they talk against you despite you're nice to them.

Last edited:
I am not that kind of a person who easily makes friends. It's takes lots of time for me to make a bond with a person. I have tried to work on this but in vain.
It's nice to see you here Engr. There are people who dislike instant friendship or make friendship. It's also good for we cannot trust people this time. It's better be safe than sorry.

I am an introvert and do not make friends easily. In the last 15 years several people I trusted betrayed me and were rewarded with government jobs for cheating me, so now I trust people even less.

I don't have many friends and I remember that it was very difficult for me to get to know them and make friends. I remember that I did not know how to start a conversation in order to increase communication in the future and at the beginning it was very awkward and they probably thought that I was somehow strange

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member