Do you Edit your Photos before Posting Them on Social Media?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.532563
Referral Credit
I edit my images before sharing them on social media accounts. I adjust the brightness, exposure, and other settings. Sometimes I apply filters to improve my images. I use Lightroom, Snapseed, or VSCO. How about you? Do you edit your images before sharing them on social media platforms?

On occasions I do, those photos that are not originally mine and I would like to cut them to a certain size, but I do not do much on the photos most of the time. I do not want people to have a certain prejudice thinking about me in a way I am not originally.

On occasions I do, those photos that are not originally mine and I would like to cut them to a certain size, but I do not do much on the photos most of the time. I do not want people to have a certain prejudice thinking about me in a way I am not originally.
Yes, sometimes there is a need to adjust the size. I edit mine and apply some filters since I am not confident on how I look at times. LOL

Yes, sometimes there is a need to adjust the size. I edit mine and apply some filters since I am not confident on how I look at times. LOL
Aww come on I would not think that should be the case, i think this is why there is make up i guess. The thing is that every person has a way they cut their hair or do their hair, the types of clothes they wear and how they carry themselves then they will glow or look good. But I am 100 per cent sure that filters should not help you boost your confidence. Everyone is beautiful, handsome and pretty in their way.

I edit my images before sharing them on social media accounts. I adjust the brightness, exposure, and other settings. Sometimes I apply filters to improve my images. I use Lightroom, Snapseed, or VSCO. How about you? Do you edit your images before sharing them on social media platforms?
I don't edit my pictures before posting them on social media and I don't even post photos often on social media sites.

I seldom edit photos when uploading them to social media. Editing photos takes up too much of my time. What I do is take as many pictures as I can and just choose from them. or just when I want to create collages or make reels.

Well, I dislike to post personal photos on socials or whatever site (less than the sites belonging to the Universities where I studied). So no need at all to edit. In any way, I didn't edit my photos dedicated to the Universities sites.
Yes, privacy matters. It sounds like you value your privacy very much and that is good to know. :)
Post automatically merged:

I seldom edit photos when uploading them to social media. Editing photos takes up too much of my time. What I do is take as many pictures as I can and just choose from them. or just when I want to create collages or make reels.
I seldom edit, too. I do not upload photos often. I only upload when I feel like doing it. LOL. And, yes! I like creating reels, too!

I seldom post my photos in soc med. If I post I don't edit. I don't edit my true pictures. My cousin keeps on editing her photos before posting despite she's beautiful.
Yes, raw photographs are way better. I edit my photos because I want them to look great, especially on Instagram. :)

I don't edit my photos cause I don't even post in the first place. The funny thing about this is that I am also a photo editor 😂
Hahaha. It is okay. Not many photo editors enjoy editing their images, though. LOL

Yes, raw photographs are way better. I edit my photos because I want them to look great, especially on Instagram. :)

Hahaha. It is okay. Not many photo editors enjoy editing their images, though. LOL
I never joined Instagram. It seems useless to me. In fact, X, Pinterest, and Linkedin, they're dormant. I am not always on them. I have to utilize my time productively.

12,039Threads
92,827Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member