Do you ever find it hard to forgive?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.515425
Referral Credit
People always say it it is better to forgive and let go, but do you actually find it hard to forgive? I have come to realize that there are certain situations you might find yourself that usually takes months and even years to completely heal and forgive. Do you find it easy to forgive?

People always say it it is better to forgive and let go, but do you actually find it hard to forgive? I have come to realize that there are certain situations you might find yourself that usually takes months and even years to completely heal and forgive. Do you find it easy to forgive?
I am more a forgiving type guy, and i really forgive them even if they don't ask me for forgiveness, i even forget that i get mad with someone, and i can't stay mad for long time it makes me sick and rune my day if i get mad over someone, so for me i really enjoy forgiving.

While forgiving is a necessary step in the healing process, doing so by itself won't solve the issue, especially if the person who wounded me refuses to acknowledge their mistake. This is why I find it so difficult to forgive sometimes. Even if I am able to forgive someone who has harmed me, my opinion of them may be permanently changed. Things can never go back to the way they were before. This is why I've always had the mentality that I could forgive, but I can never forget.

it is not easy to forgive someone who caused your heart too much stress and pain, but we have to do it because we cannot live in peace if there is someone we continue hating. After forgiving someone, he or she must not expect the same feeling I have for him or her in the past.

I usually do not forgive or forget a person who has cheated me , so I can avoid further losses or stress in future. I do not forgive people, so that people think twice before they cheat or exploit me.

I usually do not forgive or forget a person who has cheated me , so I can avoid further losses or stress in future. I do not forgive people, so that people think twice before they cheat or exploit me.
That is good, let us give a lesson to cheaters. They should think severally before doing the act. It is hard to forgive and forget the cause of the cheat that seems like forever.

Last edited:
Sometimes it becomes much more hard to forgive someone because sometime people treaters like we are not human, their miss behaviour level increases much more and it hurts too much so for me it remain very difficult to forgive these types of people.

I easily forgive those people who have been hurting me. But I never gave my trust again.

While forgiving is a necessary step in the healing process, doing so by itself won't solve the issue, especially if the person who wounded me refuses to acknowledge their mistake. This is why I find it so difficult to forgive sometimes. Even if I am able to forgive someone who has harmed me, my opinion of them may be permanently changed. Things can never go back to the way they were before. This is why I've always had the mentality that I could forgive, but I can never forget.
Some times forgiving don't change the view we have on that person and some times we don't trust that person any more and never see them like we used to see them, our view will change but forgiving a person will give you a peas and good mind.

I easily forgive those people who have been hurting me. But I never gave my trust again.
Forgiving a person is very easy thing, holding and getting mad at them will damage our mental and physical health, the best thing is forgiving and move on, but never make the mistake twice.

It's easy for me to forgive but as long as it's silly and nothing to really worry about, it all depends on the wrong they've done to me, logically I'm not stupid and if they've tried something serious against me I'm not going to forgive it easily.

It's hard to forgive somehow who wronged me. If the mistake is not severe I could forgive especially if it's a family member. If the mistake is extreme like betrayal I will never forgive the person.

Time may heal the bruise of your heart but it's very hard to forgive the person he has harmed you. I have not forgiven my mother-in-law and husband for my character assassination.

Time may heal the bruise of your heart but it's very hard to forgive the person he has harmed you. I have not forgiven my mother-in-law and husband for my character assassination.
So sorry to hear that, most times I guess we just need the right person or things that would come into our lives to help us move on completely.

So sorry to hear that, most times I guess we just need the right person or things that would come into our lives to help us move on completely.
I stuck to the family and marriage just because of my sons. Anyway today I am at peace as a widow.

13,123Threads
98,598Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member