Do you fear being Judged by others?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
All of the times we fear to do many things we love because of fear that some one will judge us it could be from our family, parents, friends, coworkers, employers or any stranger, and we really scared being judge by others, even if we don't know the person we fear that, and some times i wonder if this thing is a nature we all inherited.

Wow you are a strong person, personally i really fear to do many things because of the peoples who will judge be, where i am from peoples will judge you over any thing, even if you are doing what they are doing you will still get judged.

Yes, I used to be afraid of being judged by my family and others. Now? I don't. I'm too old to be bothered about what other people think of me. Because life is short, I must live my life the way I want.
I wish I had your strength because in my hometown, people are so critical of you and everything. You can not satisfy them with anything; they will find fault with you even for the smallest things, and you will always become upset.

I feel this way, but I have improved on that, yes you should think about people's judgement but don't let it define you. No matter what you do, there would be people to judge you.
Yeah, that is what bothers me. No matter how good you do or how you try to make someone happy, they still find ways to judge you. I really want to stop giving attention to them.

I've never cared too much about what others think of me, you have to be the way you are by nature, you shouldn't care too much about what others might think of you just because you are the way you are.

That is a good view, it is that my country we have a huge social bonding and there are a lots of things we do in order to make happy others and since we are interdependent it is hard to ignore what others think about me, and if will influence on my day to day activities.

Yes I do even i should be much more stronger and hold my oppionion. I guess I got this fear from my parents since they often listen only others and not themself.
That is what makes me fear to get judged, because those bad rumors will get in to my families ear and that is very bad, since we lice along with the society it is very hard to be judged by them.

I don't care about people judging me who are they by the way. No one is perfect and to judge people is a sin. Confucius said : DON'T DO UNTO OTHERS IF YOU DON'T WANT OTHERS DO UNTO YOU.
True, no one is perfect and no one is pure so that they can judge us, we all are equal and we shouldn't fear others judgment, we need to focus on our selves. we all have our own life.

True, no one is perfect and no one is pure so that they can judge us, we all are equal and we shouldn't fear others judgment, we need to focus on our selves. we all have our own life.
That must be what to do to be with great pride of ourselves. There are people whose brains don't think properly on what's right and wrong. We have to be positive.

That must be what to do to be with great pride of ourselves. There are people whose brains don't think properly on what's right and wrong. We have to be positive.
Indeed, being positive have a lots of use, and we can be happy no matter what happens and not matter they say, all we need is try to see the good things.

I wish I had your strength because in my hometown, people are so critical of you and everything. You can not satisfy them with anything; they will find fault with you even for the smallest things, and you will always become upset.
I hope you have the confidence to live your life the way you want it. To be honest, some family members treat me that way. Regardless of how much I help them, they will always discover something bad about me. However, I will not let them do it anymore.

I think that if it is something that we like, then it does not matter that we will be judged because it simply means that it is not the plans of that person or they are just jealous and sometimes it even means that you are doing everything right if you are judged

Yes I use to fear this a lot, it has stopped me from doing so many things in the past, but I understand now that people will always judge you and find faults. It's best you do what makes you happy.

13,169Threads
98,873Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member