Do you feel as if you are running out of topics to discuss?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.802413
Referral Credit
I experience this at times. Hahaha. I feel like I am running out of ideas to talk about on Discussion Bucks, especially when I am tired from work. I want to come up with several topics, but it seems that my mind is not cooperating. However, I must not put too much pressure on myself because this will lead to anxiety and tension. When I don't have anything to publish, I simply comment on discussions. How about you? Do you feel like you're running out of topics to discuss here?

I experience this at times. Hahaha. I feel like I am running out of ideas to talk about on Discussion Bucks, especially when I am tired from work. I want to come up with several topics, but it seems that my mind is not cooperating. However, I must not put too much pressure on myself because this will lead to anxiety and tension. When I don't have anything to publish, I simply comment on discussions. How about you? Do you feel like you're running out of topics to discuss here?
I do not feel like running out of topics. My secret is this, I always have with me a notebook and a pen so whenever there is a good topic coming out from my mind, I write them even when I am eating, lol. I also read magazines, Yahoo, and Google News to gain topics good to discuss I have stocked many topics. I am also a member of the group called the Millionaires Group and Business Mind Set Group organized on Facebook. Try to join these sites, There are good topics about business and investment.

I do not feel like running out of topics. My secret is this, I always have with me a notebook and a pen so whenever there is a good topic coming out from my mind, I write them even when I am eating, lol. I also read magazines, Yahoo, and Google News to gain topics good to discuss I have stocked many topics. I am also a member of the group called the Millionaires Group and Business Mind Set Group organized on Facebook. Try to join these sites, There are good topics about business and investment.
Hahaha. Yes, I read that in one of your posts. I think I should do it so I won't run out of topics to discuss. And, thank you. I will check out these Facebook groups!

Hahaha. Yes, I read that in one of your posts. I think I should do it so I won't run out of topics to discuss. And, thank you. I will check out these Facebook groups!
I have so many topics and I would like to shift now to world news. If you are a veteran virtuoso member, the pay-per-news is better. Try it too.

I do feel like that. It is normal human experience. It shows that you are at saturation point. At this point, it is better to have few minutes sleep that will rejuvenate your sense back to life. Last week i could not do any online job because of mental exhaustion.

13,216Threads
99,122Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member