Do you find that cheaters usually prosper?

Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵0.362313
Referral Credit
Though the proverb "cheaters never prosper" is popular, in real life often cheaters are flourishing and are rewarded with lucrative government jobs for cheating and lies in some countries, while honest people are harassed and persecuted. From your personal experience do cheaters prosper or are they punished for cheating?

Yeah cheaters may get wealthy and may live happy life for short times, but their end will be bad and they will end up in some bad place and they will see what they did. for some times it seems they are happy and doing good but they will face what they deserve.

Yeah cheaters may get wealthy and may live happy life for short times, but their end will be bad and they will end up in some bad place and they will see what they did. for some times it seems they are happy and doing good but they will face what they deserve.
You capture this well. it isn't how far but how well. They go through big issues in other areas of their lives as cheats

You capture this well. it isn't how far but how well. They go through big issues in other areas of their lives as cheats
Yeah, they will face some bad things at the end, when i was studying we toke a practice in this big hospital and many reach peoples come with bad disease and bad health conditions and even they don't use their money to save their life, so the better thing to do is be good person and not a cheater.

Yeah, they will face some bad things at the end, when i was studying we toke a practice in this big hospital and many reach peoples come with bad disease and bad health conditions and even they don't use their money to save their life, so the better thing to do is be good person and not a cheater.
I agree with you just like our politicians here that steals money they use the money to fund some criminal lifestyle of their children and ruin the children lives

True, karma is a real thing, and yeah karma is a bitch, something we do to others will happen to us, it could take some time but still it will happen and we have to be good person when we live in this world.
Sure it should always be good over evil. This nemesis will always come calling. You just have to be good to others

Sure it should always be good over evil. This nemesis will always come calling. You just have to be good to others
Even if karma is not real we shouldn't do bad to some one, everyone have a feeling just like us, and we don't have to be evil and bad to anyone, if we can lets do good things but if we can do good things then lets not do bad things.

The housewives and others who have cheated me in the work at home fraud are connected to politicians, top government employees, tech and internet companies and they have flourished for the last 13 years, while I struggle for justice.

Yea! This is very common, even in our community, you see someone you know he is into illegal stuff, yet he flourishes, I don't know if karma catches up with them but some of them have been enjoying for years now.
Not for long, they will face what they deserve and they will see what they do wrong any time now, the right time will come and they will test their won medicines.

At times it's might seems they are prospering, they are wealthy or living luxurious life, the truth is that everything we are engaged in, have a reverse action either negative or positive, so it's doesn't matter if they are prospering, they shall face the results of their actions.

Even if karma is not real we shouldn't do bad to some one, everyone have a feeling just like us, and we don't have to be evil and bad to anyone, if we can lets do good things but if we can do good things then lets not do bad things.
That's right I preach good over evil all the time. You just have to be good to the next person. it is what it is.

That's right I preach good over evil all the time. You just have to be good to the next person. it is what it is.
True, we are not alone in this world we have parents families and friends to, and if we are bad to other person those person could be bad for our friends and parents, we don't lose anything from being good.

True, we are not alone in this world we have parents families and friends to, and if we are bad to other person those person could be bad for our friends and parents, we don't lose anything from being good.
Exactly you don't lose nothing for being good. Let's continue to be good to people all around us.

13,043Threads
98,143Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member