Do you fully trust news from social medias?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
In my country most of conflict and war starts from face social media news created by those who are working only for a view and for getting money, they create face news saying that a specific ethnic group or a specific religion group have been harmed by other ethnic groups and displaced from their homes and living areas and when peoples listen that news they fight with other ethnic and that creates disaster and bad thing, so personally i don't trust news from social medias and i don't even get news from social medias about my country.

I am very sceptical when it comes to social media and the news I find on there. Unless the news is coming from a viable source such as a confirmed news outlet, I tend to take it with a pinch of salt and wait for it to be reported in more trustworthy places.

I am skeptical about the news I see on social networks since anyone can upload content and therefore fake news, whenever I doubt a news story I investigate if what is said in it is true or false, I believe that social networks are not a totally reliable source of information.

I am skeptical about the news I see on social networks since anyone can upload content and therefore fake news, whenever I doubt a news story I investigate if what is said in it is true or false, I believe that social networks are not a totally reliable source of information.
True since any one can create and upload any news then believing news from social medias will be very hard to trust them, and most of the times peoples create news that is far from the truth and they create news what they want to hear and they miss lead the societies.

True since any one can create and upload any news then believing news from social medias will be very hard to trust them, and most of the times peoples create news that is far from the truth and they create news what they want to hear and they miss lead the societies.
True, anyone can create news and spread it through social networks, and a bigger problem is when that person has a lot of followers and many people come to see and believe the news.

True, anyone can create news and spread it through social networks, and a bigger problem is when that person has a lot of followers and many people come to see and believe the news.
You are right, in my country most of the time conflict begins by listening those news on the YouTube and peoples believe news from those platforms, and some times hate speech spread on those social medias and peoples start to fight and kill each other.

When it comes to news from social media, i am always careful. The social media is a place where people easily spread anything. So before accepting a news make sure it is legit.

When it comes to news from social media, i am always careful. The social media is a place where people easily spread anything. So before accepting a news make sure it is legit.
Every time we have to remember this things, not every thing from social medias and internets is true, since their are peoples do some bad things only for a money they can create face news and they do that to get view and to get money.

To be honest, I do not trust the news I see on social media platforms. They can be fake news. They can be biased, too. That is the reason I do not read the news often anymore.
That is true, most news on social medias are exaggerated and some of them are lie, and its hard to believe them, sometimes they create news that were nevere happened.

Here same practice is adopting by people, particularly by those who just want to get benefit out of it. Sometimes before we read a news with pics as our lady minister is involved in million dollars bribery and when people went in depth then we get the information as all pics and news were fake.

In my country most of conflict and war starts from face social media news created by those who are working only for a view and for getting money, they create face news saying that a specific ethnic group or a specific religion group have been harmed by other ethnic groups and displaced from their homes and living areas and when peoples listen that news they fight with other ethnic and that creates disaster and bad thing, so personally i don't trust news from social medias and i don't even get news from social medias about my country.
I don't really believe in news from social media except from well reputable platforms, some of these news may be close to being true but may not be 100% correct thereby leading to misinformation.

That is true, most news on social medias are exaggerated and some of them are lie, and its hard to believe them, sometimes they create news that were nevere happened.
They sometimes exaggerate their stories. They instill fear in others. LOL. That is why I don't read or watch the news. This is not healthy for my mental health.

They sometimes exaggerate their stories. They instill fear in others. LOL. That is why I don't read or watch the news. This is not healthy for my mental health.
Its true, they makes me stressed, and the thing is in order to get many views they create exaggerated news, and that is sad to see, sometimes they spread lie, and peoples start to believe them.

12,012Threads
92,708Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member