Do you get déjà vu?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.358176
Referral Credit
Ever had a deja vu moment? The word "already seen" in French is where the name "Déjà Vu" originates. When someone has been in a situation before and feels familiar and confused in their body, it is known as déjà vu. Émile Boirac originally used this word in 1876.

I experience this sometimes, like when I am in a current situation where I thought that it had already happened and sometimes ask, for example, my friend if this has already happened before, which makes me confused too.

Ever had a deja vu moment? The word "already seen" in French is where the name "Déjà Vu" originates. When someone has been in a situation before and feels familiar and confused in their body, it is known as déjà vu. Émile Boirac originally used this word in 1876.

I experience this sometimes, like when I am in a current situation where I thought that it had already happened and sometimes ask, for example, my friend if this has already happened before, which makes me confused too.
All the time, i get deja vu all the time, an some times i also get confused and say wow, some times it maids me lough and it happens to me most of the times, some times i wonder if this exact moment happens in my dream too.

I have had this feeling on several occasions, but there is one I can never forget. Back then I was still working as a photo editor. I usually walk down to the office, on my way one morning, I came across a girl looking for taxi. I walked pass her only for me to walk a few minutes I saw the same girl looking for taxi. I was so surprised. I just assumed it was my mistake since I was not really paying attention from the very beginning. But guess what? The same thing happened again the next day within that same area. Saw the girl, but this time with a different dress.

13,123Threads
98,597Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member